Uploading picture size?

Prisce
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

May be the wrong section, but worth a shot.

Been trying to upload photos to certain threads for a few days now, and every time I do I get a “Warning Photo size must be below Xkb” it started off at 532.2kb for the image I put on the gun thread. (Compressed and managed to get it in) 

Now I go to do the same for another gun and the limit is down to 256kb. Haven’t tried to see if this is for all threads new and old, but it is a bit weird. 

Any solutions?

Hey Prisce, 

Have you checked your attachment allowance? it's only 100Mb
I've got limited space left myself lol
http://prntscr.com/ib0yy0

Click the arrow by your name in the top right, then click "my attachments" and double check it (for pc)

Hope this helps :)

2 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Your right. I have used 100% up it would seem. How do I go about getting more or making space?

This is where I have no idea lol, hopefully someone else knows because I'm wondering the same thing.

So i tested it, looks like you have to edit the post that contains an image, and delete the photo from it with the trash can icon. In order to make more space.

• Supporters

Go into your attachments area (top right), click on the thread, edit the post and delete the photo. Repeat as needed.  

So I'm trying to delete attached images but I have a problem... Some images I have attached to Private Messages that I have since deleted. Because of this I'm no longer able to delete them? So I've basically got 20MB used up on stuff that isn't even removable now?

Archived