Airsoft Forums UK
Duff

Forum Meet Ups for Mall Players

7 hours ago, Seany.exe said:

Fair enough must have just been me being unlucky, everytime I got shot there was a group just waiting in choke points you were holding. Didn't seem o be any movement haha. 

Does it have to be the mall? What if a group of us were to do a milsim or something? I'd like to try something new :)

It's my local. Just a casual meet up nothing organised.

I'd rather have my balls waxed than go to a milsim.

Had 1 of my lot cancel so one spot may be freed up if it wasn't automatically taken.

Just waiting on my mags to show up but all set for Sunday. Been too long since I last had a pew.

I'll miss first game due to train delays but on my way now.

IMG_20180304_171246_827.jpg

If you saw or shot this person today GG, was a pretty good day aside from breaking a brand new mag nozzle and my pistol being way too hot to use on the day.

Don't think I'd do another Sunday unless a car is involved but will be attending at least one more Thursday night this month.

On 22/02/2018 at 0:13 AM, ImTriggerHappy said:

Filmsim/battlesim is a more structured game with a proper scenario and rolling objectives but with more consistent action and less strictures than milsim.

Lots more fun for us average Joe's.

play them at Tuddenham with GMA and Team Green, way more fun than the normal skirmish days but not as serious as a Milsim where you are judged by some it seems......

nearest gunman site i think to you guys?....

http://www.gunmanairsoft.co.uk/?espresso_events=fs-ev-03-18

Anyone else booked in or considering Thursday this coming week?

@Duff Best to start a new topic here with date. Otherwise it just merges into old topic and less obvious

Didn't want to create another spam thread that depletes Triggers soul. :lol:

I could lock this topic as it is done. Then you have to start a new one with actual dates and all.

Need to make a really outrageous statement or stupic topic to wake up Trigger ;)