torch for ucap on thursday

chrisbb
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
4 minutes ago, chrisbb said:

Hello does any1 have a torch that attaches to a rail system for sale, hoping to go up to ucap on thursday night for the first Time....

I'm in petersfield

It won't be the best torch ever but for £20 and delivered by Monday (if you order, like, right now) you can't go wrong.

Comes with RIS mount and pressure pad too.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01MXYEIL6/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1517678931&sr=8-2-fkmr0&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=led+torch+pressure+pad

41udHr6YyLL._SY400_.jpg

16 hours ago, L3wisD said:

It won't be the best torch ever but for £20 and delivered by Monday (if you order, like, right now) you can't go wrong.

I tried this torch before and I’d rather play without one

If you don't mind a push button switch on the light itself instead of a pressure pad, I can heartily recommend the Synderay G02. You'll need some 123 type batteries (can sometimes get them at a tesco extra, or boots)

1 hour ago, Sako said:

No prayers from me, I have the smaller rifle torch from Nuprol think it’s a N600s. Does what it needs too.

if its the bunker on portsdown hill just outside of Portsmouth your going to, isn't their evening games on a Wednesday evening? unless this is a private game your going to then I stand corrected.

also If I remember right you might be able to rent a torch, best to give them a call if not and your local to Portsmouth there is an airsoft shop called combat south they sell torches.

I have the torch in the first link and also play at bunker time to time

torch has served me well over two years its more like 500lm then the stated 1000

only problem I had was the pressure pad wire came of the end of the torch but simple re soldiered back on works like a champ  

• Moderators

I had issues with an 'element' clone of the scout light (takes one CR123 battery version), the wire came out the pad as well but cant get it back in. Got another one that now comes with tail cap as well, so use that on one and pad on another....nice  little lights on a G33F and AR15 as small

have now realised from members on here that other brand tail switches will work which you can buy separately :)

tbh ive gone back to my :LED Lenser 7.2 now with gun mount kit, got a slim line mount as well from ant supplies to keep it closer to the barrel and runs on 3xAAAs!....cheaper to buy than C123's!

Archived