EoTech Clone help

RicksterTech
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello All, im searching for a EoTech Clone for my TM 416D but id also like a 3 or 4x magnifier with it so im looking for recommendations as i cant seem to find out what the good makes are, id prefer if they was not £100's but im looking for a good quality product.

Thanks

• Supporters

I can't help with magnifiers but I have owned a few Eotech clones from various "brands". They all performed exactly the same. Go for the cheapest, or spend the money on a certain model. Doesn't matter, they're all just rebrands of the same product. 

I did hear that some magnifiers don't line up correctly with eotechs, or that the glass is too dark to see through when behind a red dot so just bear that in mind. I imagine you'll need to spend a fair bit in order to get something that's not utter garbage. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I've owned a couple of knock off magnifiers and been tremendously disappointed, even behind real optics I find they're too dark to be of any use.  

If you're after the option to go from 1x - 4x quickly then the vision king short dot is a great option, really nice clear glass for a cheap scope. 

The lenses on the clone eotech’s ive had have a tinted/mirror coating on the outside that make them a little dark in unlit areas. With a magnifier they are very dark.

I’d highly recommend a visionking. It’s good as an all round optic. For a cqb only gun I’d suggest a red dot, but for normal use the visionking is brilliant 

Archived