What have I gone and done?

raymac
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

G36's are amazing, so is this SRC, you bought a good gun, for, who i am guessing is a good son! :) but the M4/M16 mag adapters do NOT fit this gun, which means he would have to risk it and modify the feeding nozzle or something :)

PS Tristan Orr, what is wrong with G36's?

• Supporters
but the M4/M16 mag adapters do NOT fit this gun

Who cares? Lol use g36's with g36 mags, they look a lot better like that amyway.....

Nothing wrong with g36's....... unless g&g start making them

haha, i would buy it if it was fully TM compatible, which is why i don't want to get an SRC g36 :) another small thing, as long as the SRC G36 is kept in great condition, it would be fine, dunno how easy it is to find SRC G36 parts :)

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

That's a solid choice to start with.

Wouldn't worry about most of what they've said, for some reason they decided to bring their discussions into this thread :P

Thanks for the welcome folks, this type of shooting is totaly new to myself and my son, we live in Caithness

the most northally county in the contry. As far as we are awear there is one local airsoft club ( Combat North )

and they meet on the last Sunday of the month, so we can look forward to that.

My son is looking to get a side arm, but we have blown the budget on the kit for getting him started, he'll

just have to hang on for a while.

As above don't worry about side arm I don't use one and for it to actually be used you kind of have to go out of your way to use it so in my honest opinion not worth worrying about for a while.

• Supporters

yup, pretty much any make will work, however you should really ask before buying :P the answer could of been no for both your questions youve asked and you would of wasted a lot of money.

G36's are amazing, so is this SRC, you bought a good gun, for, who i am guessing is a good son! :) but the M4/M16 mag adapters do NOT fit this gun, which means he would have to risk it and modify the feeding nozzle or something :)

Its a personal thing, I hate a G36 when I first started and it was a waste of money... So I've never like them since. I'm more of a SA80 M4 ACR person :)

• Supporters

For mags most good brands will work, but make sure theyre high caps for a new player.

I'm pretty sure thhe Tokyo marui and the kwa ones fit the SRC, but ask elite airsofter, he knows a lot about g36's

Archived