Scar H GBB

BernieMac
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As far as I know, they are both still made and stocked. I have the WE Scar H and it’s great. I would recommend a maple leaf bucking and barrel, but I do that to almost all of my gas guns. The cybergun one is made by VFC and lacks the spare parts and upgrade options that the WE does. 

On 02/02/2018 at 7:29 AM, BigBlackGlock said:

Just as a note, VFC do offer spares but they're just not on retailers. If you contact them via email with what you need, they'll give you a quote and ship them out to you if you choose to proceed with the transaction.

That's good to know, thanks for the heads up.

On 01/02/2018 at 9:24 PM, Wo1f said:

As far as I know, they are both still made and stocked. I have the WE Scar H and it’s great. I would recommend a maple leaf bucking and barrel, but I do that to almost all of my gas guns. The cybergun one is made by VFC and lacks the spare parts and upgrade options that the WE does. 

At least they are still manufacturing them. Trying to find one in stock is the next challenge really. Also didn't realise the cybergun one was made by VFC. Wouldn't be that pushed on cybergun, although having set that I have never had any luck with WE gas mags for any pistols. The valve always fail.

9 minutes ago, BernieMac said:

That's good to know, thanks for the heads up.

At least they are still manufacturing them. Trying to find one in stock is the next challenge really. Also didn't realise the cybergun one was made by VFC. Wouldn't be that pushed on cybergun, although having set that I have never had any luck with WE gas mags for any pistols. The valve always fail.

We gas guns are hit and miss I’ve tried about 10 of them. The scar H and the g36c have been great. Had them for well over a year 

Archived