KWA TK .45

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

26 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

I enjoy the recoil on my MP7 and the MWS I fired, however, I dont personally care about 'recoil'. For me, its not so much wanting the recoil, its enjoying the 'feedback' when I pull the trigger, which is what I get from my TM's along with of course, the bolt stop (which yes, is also very important).

I don't really enjoy 'standard' AEGs anymore as nothing happens when I pull the trigger (apart from a BB coming out), they just seem 'lifeless'. Whereas with my recoil, I get a BB coming out and some nice feedback. 

I get you completely... I dont have 'Recoil' guns, and probably will not buy into them. But the kick from my gas Mp7 does feel pretty special, and waaay more interesting than any AEG I own.

ah right so they have bolt lock ,didn't add that on the vid that's a fairly important feature. Most aeg recoils a disappointing compared to gbbs. What got me most was the lack of feedback hitting the bolt release on my tm ngr after using my ghk pdw. Only aeg to do it all is the das and a yank one I've seen. Das has it's draw backs though. Main important functions is reliability, range, accuracy and empty mag detection.

15 minutes ago, heroshark said:

ah right so they have bolt lock ,didn't add that on the vid that's a fairly important feature. Most aeg recoils a disappointing compared to gbbs. What got me most was the lack of feedback hitting the bolt release on my tm ngr after using my ghk pdw. Only aeg to do it all is the das and a yank one I've seen. Das has it's draw backs though. Main important functions is reliability, range, accuracy and empty mag detection.

I do understand what you're saying but there are two types of airsofter. The type who wants 'recoil' and the type who wants 'feedback', just 'something' that tells them they have pulled the trigger and not just had a BB come out.

I also never really get the comparison of AEG Recoil vs GBB recoil, its completely different. I feel its like a RS shooter playing airsoft and saying their GBB isnt as powerful a kick as thir RS rifle. Both do different things.

I agree with this >> reliability, range, accuracy and empty mag detection and I get that from my NGRS rifles a long with enough feedback to make me feel like im doing something

don't get me wrong the ngr is great, it ticks the important boxes plus some recoil is better than none. I just wish there was some feedback from the bolt returning to battery so to speak.  

thats my one gripe with my 416 delta custom compared to my gbbr's. You can tell the bolt release on the gbbr is holding back something substantial, instead of just a button. Still an enjoyable feature to have, and it stops me forgetting to do it when swapping, but i wish there was more tension to them. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/04/2019 at 16:25, heroshark said:

Er sadly no the idiots dropped the stop on empty / working Bolt Release to enable them to fit a mosfet!

SO basically they have taken a small compact gun with next gen features and fitted a stupid large stock because there to lazy to redesign the KFSl, long front end and ditched half the features that make it special in the first place.  Way to go Yih Kai / KWA!  Hopefully they'll pull there finger out and sort it for the QRF's.

3 hours ago, BigAl said:

Er sadly no the idiots dropped the stop on empty / working Bolt Release to enable them to fit a mosfet!

SO basically they have taken a small compact gun with next gen features and fitted a stupid large stock because there to lazy to redesign the KFSl, long front end and ditched half the features that make it special in the first place.  Way to go Yih Kai / KWA!  Hopefully they'll pull there finger out and sort it for the QRF's.

wait both the tk 45 and 45c no longer stop on empty? thats odd

4 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

That was £400 for the pricier one I was quoting. Somewhere else is selling them for even more?????

https://www.bztactical.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=Tk45

Yea.. I think the TK45C is more. Although the website I saw it on isn't currently advertising it anymore 

£40 more from the website I'm talking about infact. 

11 hours ago, Robert James said:

Yea.. I think the TK45C is more. Although the website I saw it on isn't currently advertising it anymore 

£40 more from the website I'm talking about infact. 

That's mental, cos the TK45C is the cheaper gun???
This is from KWA's website:

Screenshot 2019-04-15 at 10.19.44.png

17 hours ago, Musica said:

wait both the tk 45 and 45c no longer stop on empty? thats odd

Not odd, stupid and lazy.  In redesigning the gearbox to take a mosfet they threw the baby out with the bath water.

3 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Not odd, stupid and lazy.  In redesigning the gearbox to take a mosfet they threw the baby out with the bath water.

whats the bloody point last I heard they had designed it to be able to fit in a gate titan but I think they mentioned you would lose stop on empty if you did that. Is this that or they sticking in a shitty mosfet to try and make it sound better? 

Archived