KWA TK .45

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone excited about this new AEG Recoil hitting the market?

Looks like a cool mix of Kriss Vector and the ARP9

I probably buy one, what do you guys think of this electric recoil?

19 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I dig that, kinda cool!

You're absolutely right though, it's as if an M4 doggy-styled a vector... But, it's good!

We need new designs like this I think.

Since I'm a vector lover, I like anything that looks like a vector lol I'm waiting for a reply from KWA to know the exact release date but as this video states summer for now...

Also, look at these concepts... :wub:

Just my kinda style

hk_g56.jpg

7 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Nope, had a couple of electric recoil rifles now, wouldn’t bother with another, I’ll stick to plain old AEG or GBB for the kick lol

Yeah, I guess...

The only AEG I have now is my new CA M4 pistol which I really like and will keep. Although it is designated to my Mrs, I still enjoy playing with it. Very agile I must say.

• 9 months later...
On 01/11/2018 at 21:52, AK47frizzle said:

Yiiiikes... I don't dig it personally, at all.

Yup.  Pretty horrific imo.  It just screams, 'We're not allowed to make the Vector anymore.  He's something that kind of looks like it'

It's just a 9mm AR (which I still don't get the current obsession about) with an enclosed mag.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 01/11/2018 at 15:14, skintrade said:

Specifications-1.png

FeaturesArtboard-1_1.png

That looks nasty.

like a weird vector mutation lower, extended tec9 barrel and hand guard, and an AR15 upper and stock.

Some things go well together, this unfortunately doesn’t.

oh? What’s this?

F64EDE78-4C46-4BF5-BA8E-6505EA7AC418.png

I don't understand why companies focus on the recoil aspect with aegs. It's always lack luster compared to gbb bar a few examples which are unreliable, expensive or both. They should focus on empty mag/bolt lock feature ,far more useful.

6 hours ago, heroshark said:

I don't understand why companies focus on the recoil aspect with aegs. It's always lack luster compared to gbb bar a few examples which are unreliable, expensive or both. They should focus on empty mag/bolt lock feature ,far more useful.

I enjoy the recoil on my MP7 and the MWS I fired, however, I dont personally care about 'recoil'. For me, its not so much wanting the recoil, its enjoying the 'feedback' when I pull the trigger, which is what I get from my TM's along with of course, the bolt stop (which yes, is also very important).

I don't really enjoy 'standard' AEGs anymore as nothing happens when I pull the trigger (apart from a BB coming out), they just seem 'lifeless'. Whereas with my recoil, I get a BB coming out and some nice feedback. 

55 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

I enjoy the recoil on my MP7 and the MWS I fired, however, I dont personally care about 'recoil'. For me, its not so much wanting the recoil, its enjoying the 'feedback' when I pull the trigger, which is what I get from my TM's along with of course, the bolt stop (which yes, is also very important).

I don't really enjoy 'standard' AEGs anymore as nothing happens when I pull the trigger (apart from a BB coming out), they just seem 'lifeless'. Whereas with my recoil, I get a BB coming out and some nice feedback. 

KWA at least offer the tk-45c for the non recoil people. I'm pretty sure they have said both of these support the gate titan v2 as a "drop in" no dremmeling etc required.

I got along with the TK-45Cs asthetics but it not being models on a real fire arm does bother me a little. I don't need full license but I prefer the look of the QRF mod 1(bottom one top one is MOD2) and it's pretty close to a MPX

c9x2ancwlvb21.jpg

6 minutes ago, Musica said:

KWA at least offer the tk-45c for the non recoil people. I'm pretty sure they have said both of these support the gate titan v2 as a "drop in" no dremmeling etc required.

I got along with the TK-45Cs asthetics but it not being models on a real fire arm does bother me a little. I don't need full license but I prefer the look of the QRF mod 1(bottom one top one is MOD2) and it's pretty close to a MPX

c9x2ancwlvb21.jpg

Did you mean to quote me? Your reply is more for @heroshark I think

7 hours ago, heroshark said:

2 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

Did you mean to quote me? Your reply is more for @heroshark I think

Yea guess your right it makes more sense to his statement heh sorry. 

Also both the TK45 and TK45c have the empty mag feature so you can get the one with no EBB and still have your cake :)   

Archived