Krytac-LVOA-C

Bishopw
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking to upgrade my Krytac LVOA-C with a prommy and R-Hop and a m110 spring too. Would I need to change the actual hop up unit and bucking too as the standard are pretty good as well!

I have a UK spec RIF.

The R hop needs a flat nub, so you'll either have to modify the hop arm in the Krytac hop up, or modify an aftermarket hop if you possibly want to put the gun back to stock.

The Krytac hop is pretty damn good lifting up to 0.3g BBs, so the R hop isn't really going to gain anything unless you're shooting heavier, and there's nothing wrong with the stock barrel either.

An M110 spring is going to be shooting around 370+fps,so check you're not going over your field limits.

I put an M100 in my LVOA-C and it took the FPS up to 340. To be honest, other than getting the BBs to target a bit quicker it hasn’t made a massive difference on range or accuracy.

Out of the Box it is a fantastic gun and I have had mine since the first batch came out. It still runs perfectly. I don’t feel any urge to chase the Airsoft equivalent of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, by upgrading the hop, barrel etc for a negligible return in performance. Or run the risk of messing it up! ;-)

CBH

Archived