Best/Hardest Kicking EBB Rifle (Bolt?)

STORMZOMBIES
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi so i have been doing research into the best/hardest kicking ebb rifle and i came across bolt i cant find much about them other then over views and not full reviews where they have been used in a skirmish can anyone help and if anyone knows any other good EBB rifles that be great because i like the idea of recoil and having the perks of an AEG but dont want to get a GBBR due to low mag capacity and the maintenance that comes with a GBBR so if anyone can shed some light on this topic greatly appreciated thanks 

bolt_airsoft_b416_devgru_extended_ebb_black_1_1.jpg

bolt-mk12-mod-1-dmr-with-silencer-1.jpg

UK-B4KEY-BLACK-2.jpg

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I've known lots of people with BOLTs.

At first they're great, but they can't take the stress of the recoil and they shake themselves to death.

G&G blowback is laughable bad. I've got a friend with one and it's barely even noticeable over my standard AEG. Barely felt a thing.

Your only real options for good recoil in an AEG is either Tokyo Marui or KWA ERG...

Maybe consider a Tippmann HPA if you what a good kick without the expense of GBB, they take regular AEG mags and can be found bundled with HPA tank and line quite often.

17 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

At first they're great, but they can't take the stress of the recoil and they shake themselves to death.

G&G blowback is laughable bad. I've got a friend with one and it's barely even noticeable over my standard AEG. Barely felt a thing.

Your only real options for good recoil in an AEG is either Tokyo Marui or KWA ERG...

Maybe consider a Tippmann HPA if you what a good kick without the expense of GBB, they take regular AEG mags and can be found bundled with HPA tank and line quite often.

thanks!!

23 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

i like the idea of a HPA but dont like the tank i know polar star have a tank built into the stock they showed off at shot show i personally think TM are out my price range and cant find any KWA ERG's in stock anywhere so are bolts good for a while tho like a year or two or kill themselves in a few months?

I think once you've got used to it, it'd be fine.

Having a flexible hose running to your gun can't be anymore restrictive than a single point sling.

I'd love one, but it's all the work they need out of the box that puts me off.

14 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I think once you've got used to it, it'd be fine.

Having a flexible hose running to your gun can't be anymore restrictive than a single point sling.

I'd love one, but it's all the work they need out of the box that puts me off.

I know HPA requires a lot of work out the box do you mean that or a ebbr?

Nah, the Tippmann specifically.

The barrel is trash and the hop up needs replacing with a modified unit.

Still tempted though. They're supposed to be great fun once you've got it sorted right.

Archived