Navy seals look

Oneshotonekill
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there. 

I’m looking to be running a navy seals loadout but I don’t know what they wear. I’ve seen them wearing the digital desert in zero dark thirty but I don’t know if that uniform has passed on. I’ve also seen the multi cam as well but I just don’t know and also that camo that’s in jarhead as well. I’ve got the gun! But now I need the gear.

hope you guys can help 

cheers George 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Oneshotonekill said:

Hi there. 

I’m looking to be running a navy seals loadout but I don’t know what they wear. I’ve seen them wearing the digital desert in zero dark thirty but I don’t know if that uniform has passed on. I’ve also seen the multi cam as well but I just don’t know and also that camo that’s in jarhead as well. I’ve got the gun! But now I need the gear.

hope you guys can help 

cheers George 

Google Navy seal airsoft impression, you should get plenty of content that will help! Depends on what time period you want to go for.

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

This is a photo of me in my SEAL team load out I had last summer:

I love that movie. 

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Dunno what you mean guys.. I spent loads on that gear..

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm just taking a mentally unhinged gentleman to the shooting range... I'll answer your questions when I get back.

5 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

If you dont know what they wear why do you want to wear it?

Because SFs look badass..

• Supporters
41 minutes ago, Skara said:

Because SFs look badass..

On SF personal yes but on a nerdy looking or fat airsofter er no it doesn't.

If you dressed as fireman and ran round pretending to put out fires you would be seen as weird as hell so why do airsofters think playing pretend soldiers somehow makes them look good.

Airsoft is fun but pretend soldiers is weird. 

• Mostly Retired Moderators
23 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Like the guys on Instagram who blur their faces out.

I often wonder if they do it so their mates don't take the piss for playing soliders with other men.

eVmmPZc.jpg

G0jAHhH.jpg

• Supporters

Because in their delusional state they think it makes them look cool.

It is what happens when you live in a little land I like to call fuckwitdom.

Maybe they feel the need to protect their identity so they don't get assassinated by Islamic State while they are stacking the beans in Tesco?

• Supporters

If they only blurred out the face of the guy on their team who'd definitely actually for real been a Navy SAS Delta Recon Commando, then IS would know which one it was.  FACT.

2 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Could not agree more but... each to their own. If people want to spend an extra £500 on their outfit so they can match their mates with their custom made up patches and using callsigns straight from the safe-zone... they're not hurting anybody and are in fact providing some of us with a great deal of entertainment and bemusement.

Personally, I try to have some fun with my loadout which is why I dress like some form of gangbanger biker thug. An outfit I spent nothing to throw together, it's just a selection of my normal clothes.

6 hours ago, L3wisD said:

G0jAHhH.jpg

These guys were there last time I played, literally the only time I ever saw them was the few occassionas I respawned, they were always on their way back from spawn being OASF as if they were storming the British Embassy.

I happen to appreciate people who dress in this type of gear that stands out in an urban environment, it makes them easier to shoot.

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, Oneshotonekill said:

Trigger what do you wear then when u go ? :) 

T-shirt and a pair of Craghoppers normally. 

I don't go in for all the fake military bit and play airsoft just for the game. Dont feel the need to be anyone but myself but each to there own and all that.

8 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Like the guys on Instagram who blur their faces out.

I often wonder if they do it so their mates don't take the piss for playing soliders with other men.

eVmmPZc.jpg

G0jAHhH.jpg

That guy on the right though with his miniature JPC around his neck, pink face pro and sweat around his gut. Oh Airsoft, you never cease to disappoint

Why blur the faces though? I mean, are you ashamed of yourselves? Or is it to appear more "operator?"

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Duff said:

Why blur the faces though? I mean, are you ashamed of yourselves? Or is it to appear more "operator?"

One of them works for a very large defence contractor and doesn't really want his face plastered all over the internet playing toy soldiers, others spend a significant amount of time doing EOD work in the Middle East/Africa where having your identity mistaken for someone in the military can quite easily result in having your head cut off by angry shouty men. 

Archived