Sites around derby/ shire

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Searched for similar posts, last was over 2 years ago so.......

what sites are people using around the Derby/ shire area?

prepared to travel about an hour, if it was guaranteed to be epic!! But obvs. Closest would be good.

any advice/ experiences etc. 

There's the Gaol in Leicester, CQB airsoft in an old prison (used to be the HM Ashwell) on the Oakham industrial estate. Recommended to me by some at my local site and I'm in the Staffordshire area. Close to Birmingham. So I would hope its going to be a good site lol.
One that is definitely in the Derby area is Phoenix airsoft (no idea about these just a site for you to look at)

Other than these  2 I don't know any more lol.
Me and another (new) forum member are going to the Gaol on the 25th of Feb. Will be able to let you know how good it is after that date and whether it would be worth going :)

Phoenix airsoft is my local site. 90 acres of woodland, purpose built cqb areas, some parking available. Games every saturday and sunday and recently they've been doing games every 2nd tuesday. Good site. https://www.facebook.com/groups/456104687783221/

There's also west midlands airsoft which is a bit smaller but still good https://www.facebook.com/westmidlandsairsoft/

Sure thing @DiceyRicey I'll post any hints to make life easier while in there ;)
It should be a good day too be honest, judging by all the recommendations but I will definitely keep you posted

Just now, DiceyRicey said:

PS. Buy some soap on a rope, top tip! :blink:

Lol, way ahead of you.
If soap on a rope was a metaphor for an airsoft gun on a sling :P

Archived