Needing Info RE: WE G33 Advanced Pistol Mags

Rick86
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So just bought my first side-arm, a WE G33 Advanced, and I'm quite pleased with it, got kick, good accuracy an good weight to it, the only downside is, I didn't realize how hard getting the proper magazines for it would be prior to purchase, but live and learn eh.

My usual retailer is out of stock on them until June or July, and the few other places that do have a stock of them only have the 15-round mag's which they are selling for more than the base cost of the 24-round mag's I want. So I was wondering if anyone could point me towards a 24-round or higher magazine that would be compatible with my pistol.

Many thanks.

Thanks Immortal, it's really helpful to know that some of the other WE Glock mag's might also work in the pistol, however since I can't seem to find anywhere selling any WE mag's, I'm still searching for a magazine that would be compatible with my Glock 33.

• 1 month later...

Okay, so this is my second attempt on here to get some information and support, and hopefully will go better than my last.

I really need to know what brands/manufacturers make airsoft magazines compatible with the WE Glock 33 Advanced. Now, I know that most Glock magazines are suitable, however I can't get my hands on any 22-Round Glock Mags at a decent price (Under £25, since the original 22's retail at £17) and the only places that I've found the original mag's themselves are out of stock till June and I need a few mag's a lot sooner than that, so I'm looking for ones which would fit and work well in a WE Glock 33 Advance.

Please, any help would be welcome.

29 minutes ago, Prisce said:

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft/we-g-series-17-magazine.htm#.WmzKQWKnyaM

Just typed into google WE glock 33 mags, first post.

Ugh, they've been out of stock there for over 2 months. Figures they suddenly have stock after I make a bleeding post. Thanks.

Archived