If Carlsberg made an airsofting site.........

DiceyRicey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
On 27/01/2018 at 9:45 PM, Sako said:

Ships tend to have a grid layout of walkways and several exits entrances to the various rooms (often for emergency exit purposes) so bottlenecks can be circumvented by utilising other routes. It would allow huge potential for complex tactical play if used correctly.

That is categorically not true. 

Barring escape hatches in compartments ships generally have one corridor per deck, bottlenecks everywhere. 

48 minutes ago, jcheeseright said:

That is categorically not true. 

Barring escape hatches in compartments ships generally have one corridor per deck, bottlenecks everywhere. 

Well I’m currently on one just now, just finished building and commissioning it in Singapore and the other 8 in our current fleet all have a grid iron layout based on the principle of an FPSO, what ship type are you referring to?

33 minutes ago, DiceyRicey said:

@Sako an FPSO is oil tanker size +, it would have a better layout accordingly. 

Most other smaller ships have more of a basic one. So your both right really :D

That was my point actually, that it’s possible for both to be correct, to wade in and tell someone what they said is ‘categorically not true’ without understanding the particulars is a little rude and poorly considered, as there are several ship types world wide which may or may not share the layouts we each refer to.

On 1/30/2018 at 10:07 AM, LightningCh said:

Everything there seemed reasonable but a bouncy castle may stretch the budget a bit too far :P

Then im not going!!!!!

For all the people asking for airsoft on a boat.

Red 1 airsoft has done it.

Video proof...

Never had a chance to go and I don't think it's still running it due to rules and regs.

11 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

For all the people asking for airsoft on a boat.

Red 1 airsoft has done it.

Video proof...

Never had a chance to go and I don't think it's still running it due to rules and regs.

Its not running because it sank is what I heard :rolleyes:

Archived