Tech advice need

Sam Pascoe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I need some help with my G&G SRXL, i cant figure out why it is not firing...

Some history on the gun: 

Bought it in april of last year and played three games with it...

at the start of november last year i sent it to KOA to have an Rhop installed, (along with a prom my tight bore and purple bucking) and got it back on the 22nd december

I've put one mid cap magazine through it and it is no longer firing. 

Ive tried with to batteries both 1450 11.1 3c lipos (WE) which i was using before. A red light appears on the G&G MOSFET when i they to fire. (i have tested the batteries in other guns and they work fine) 

Any idea on how i can fix this? Im new to teaching so please dumb it down a little hahah 

Also, should invest in a TITAN Gate mosfet for the build? 

MANY THANKS 

• Head Moderator

Not everything is General Discussion. Moved to Advice & Technical Help, Electric.

• Supporters

Gate titans are awesome, trouble is, once you have it in one gun, you’ll want it in every gun, trust me on this!

On your gun issues, I have no experience with G&g mosfets, however, my friend has had 3 fail on him.

When you try and fire, does it make any noise? Does the motor get hot? Sounds like a locked box, but I’m not sure if the G&g mosfet will prevent this like the Titan?

Check the motor connectors first. There have been a few instances of them falling off.

+1 on the Titan, and yes, you will want one on ever gun thereafter. ;)

haha cheers dudes, i checked the motor connectors it was that, but i also bit the bullet and bought a titan gate :D ill let you all know how it goes!

hahah nice try;) 

in fact i might need to pay someone to install it for me as I'm not confidant at all on opening up the gearbox, so if any of you can do it (well and correctly) ill pay good coin :) 

if any of you could do it hit me up please :)

Archived