*insert witty newcomer title here*

thebikemechanic
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Alright guys and girls, been signed up to the forum a couple weeks or so now just been getting a feel for the way it works, thought it was about time I introduced myself. 

Been into airsoft a few years now but I last played about two years ago. After that brief hiatus I decided this year I was going to throw myself back into it. Luckily a few of my mates still play, there's an airsoft store about 2 miles from my house and couple of sites local to get back into it with. 

Alongside this I've decided to try my hand at documenting anything and (mostly) everything I do that involves airsoft. So I set up a YouTube account for reviews, new kit, game footage etc and an Instagram account - because everyone wants to be Insta famous, right? 

So if your interested, give me a subscribe and follow on them to spur me on, it'll be greatly appreciated. I promise it'll be funny as f*ck because I'm terrible at it.

YT : airsoftnoobonyoutube

Insta: airsoftnoobonyoutube

Peace out

• Supporters

Welcome! :)

There's a section dedicated to YouTube channels. Perhaps you could post there if you upload something you think we would like to see? 

1 minute ago, Gepard said:

Welcome! :)

There's a section dedicated to YouTube channels. Perhaps you could post there if you upload something you think we would like to see? 

I'll definitely look into that, thanks for the heads up!

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).  Create a topic for your YouTube videos in the Off Topic / Media section, just keep them all in one topic.

3 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

Welcome :).  Create a topic for your YouTube videos in the Off Topic / Media section, just keep them all in one topic.

Cheers Jedi, will do 

• Supporters

*insert Marxist[*] reply here*

Found you.  Aww, no views. [Gives pity view]

Your Operator Beard is coming along well, but given the surfeit of riches of PewTubers, do you have a gimmick in mind for your channel?

[*] Groucho, not Karl.

8 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

*insert Marxist[*] reply here*

Found you.  Aww, no views. [Gives pity view]

Your Operator Beard is coming along well, but given the surfeit of riches of PewTubers, do you have a gimmick in mind for your channel?

[*] Groucho, not Karl.

Haha I have only has the channel a couple days, so I'm gonna test the water with gimmicks and stuff see what works best. My beard used to be about 6x the length it is now, but I kept pulling hairs out so I had to cut it back to hide the bald spot :lol:

5 hours ago, EDcase said:

Welcome,

I had a watch too.

Sub'd to see how it goes but don't be discouraged if I un-sub as I tend to change a lot.

Cheers for the sub mate I appreciate it, that's no worries I'll have a few videos by the end of the week going on hopefully. Some gameplay from tomorrow as well as a review or two of the new guns I got this week :D

• Supporters
6 hours ago, thebikemechanic said:

My beard used to be about 6x the length it is now, but I kept pulling hairs out so I had to cut it back to hide the bald spot :lol:

I'd recommend watching 13 hours for inspiration.  OK, I've pity-subbed as well, but you'd better come up with some serious clickbait titles and/or put someone's eye out in short order if you want a loyal following.

Archived