KWA G36C

PeteMac
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi does anyone know where I can pick up a black KWA G36C 2GX from? Been looking around for a while now but most places are out of stock in the UK. Just wondering if I have missed a site that has them. I have looked at action hobbies,airsoft world and airsoft emporium with no luck so far. Thanks.

• Supporters
dose it have to be a kwa?

well thats the one he is asking for lol, and it its said to be the best too so iguess so lol.

Yeah as above i think there is a new one coming. it is the same with trades

im sure Airsoft world will put the new one on their site when it comes in, :)

Hi yes its the KWA KG36C 2GX ( the new one) that Im asking about it has been upgraded internally with better hop up and other bits not sure bout the H&K markings though? I only asked as I thought it was on sale already and I was going to buy the Gen 1 one till I seen this one. It does have to be KWA as I have been told that these are the best to buy if the funds are there.

• Supporters

we are saying that there is a new 2gx coming out soon, the same internals as the one you are talking about but this new one has new markings on the body. should be out soon i think

Hi sorry im not on msn. I dont really know much about the guns yet as this will be my first one but thanks anyway!

Oh ok,not really bothered about the markings but I will definitely go for the newer one as there always a bit better than the last! Not much point buying an older model either when their the same price. Thanks.

Archived