Game play & Kit

Hunter Six
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys 

I used to play a lot of BB wars as a child with friends etc over 20 years ago before it turned into the professional sport which I’m now very interested in playing. What are the most realistic guns , I love the real AR’s is there a good version of this for Airsoft ? Also I’m interested in getting involved in Milsim any advise how to get involved in this as a player with no team ?

Any advise apriciated 

Let me know if you find out as milsim is something i would like today with my brother and possibly my dad but I'm not part of a team so not sure myself. Gun wide I'm fairly new to airsoft compared to these guys so probably not the best guy to answer but have a look around the site as their are plenty of posts available with good info. Good Luck and welcome to the sport.

Hey pal , yes I definatly think milsim will be for me , guns seem to be a bit of a mine field ! I haven’t got an unlimited budget but I want it to feel as real as possible so holding a plastic gun (I’m aware there are live bullet guns that are plastic also ) just won’t work for me. 

Sounds like you have a ready made team or almost with your family :-)

Yeah I get you with the plastic stuff as I am in the cadet s so used to having a metal (handguard is plastic) gun. There is so many options for weapon systems so not sure myself where to go aha. And yeah guess I do almost have a team already. Let me know how you get on and might bump into you on the field sometime aha.

Also do you know where the closet milsim is ? Haven't really looked wondering if you have ?

Archived