Best speed loaders

DiceyRicey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, DiceyRicey said:

I didn't realise it was all this involved!! :huh:

Airsoft is full of fluff and gear to make life easier and your wallet lighter....  

Just buy this :P  http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/other-airsoft-magazines/1-nuprol-bb-xl-speedloader-black-transparent.htm#.WmmzR9SLTmg  This will solve your problems

And then buy ME this as a thank you gift ;)   http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-pistols/ksc-m93r-auto-9c-robocop-gas-blowback-pistol-black.htm#.WmmzptSLTmg

On 1/23/2018 at 11:18 PM, LightningCh said:

I do in fact carry mine all game (woodland games 2-3 hours long), because i only carry 3 midcaps for weight reasons (mild sciatica can hinder me if i stack lots of mags on my rig due to weight on the spine and all that) and need decent speed reloads in order to keep up.

Some people keep their Odin's at the safe zone but they carry like 8 midcaps and 2 hi caps spare. Which is a lot of bbs in stock to use.

As for sounding like a maracca, its not as bad as you would intially think (it's 1 rattling box, compared to 3+ rattling boxes...) Best option is too move slow. Which is easy enough in woodlands, but with it in my admin pocket the noise is further muffled by the smock and the rig holding it down... Its still loud as i start to run out of bbs in it, but never been at the point where its given me away.

As for CQB i haven't tried yet so im unsure if ill carry it with me. 

Its just my preference since im limited to how many mags i can carry on my rig at once, as well as the fact it carries more bbs in less space and weight than hi caps. Which is good for my back and good for long games like at my main site.

Take the Odin apart and buy some sticky backed neoprene sheets from Ebay (as thin as possible id say between 3-5mm) line the inside of the Odin with it and this will reduce the noise significantly.

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Take the Odin apart and buy some sticky backed neoprene sheets from Ebay (as thin as possible id say between 3-5mm) line the inside of the Odin with it and this will reduce the noise significantly.

That never even crossed my mind, think I will do that as soon as I can. It's never been a real problem but reducing the noise will just be even better. Thanks for that tip :)

• 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, Beelinelife said:

Hi, check this, I've found a pretty cheap items here mag speed loaders. Few options aprox. 50-60$. One of the most cheapest price i have seen. My choice is U-LOADER *Basic* AR15+AK Magazine Speed Loader for 59$ now

Not sure if spam, lost or seriously confused??? 😐

15 minutes ago, Philby21 said:

Not sure if spam, lost or seriously confused??? 😐

Guess what lol

Hi use this EMG Odin Innovations M12 Sidewinder Speed Loader (Color: Drama-Free Blue Special Edition);

https://www.evike.com/products/78850/

I also have a 7.62mm magazine adapter for my TM SCAR h.

I believe the cost is well worth it and each magazine takes a couple of seconds to load.  I have had not issues with the device. 10/10 from me.

15 hours ago, Luker4686 said:

Hi guys looking for the best bb speed loader for umerax Hk417d? Many thanks 

Whole thread full of information, just read it.

• Supporters
57 minutes ago, Luker4686 said:

Time it took to write that could of just answered my question if your that clever! 

Or stop expecting people to hand feed you information and actually read through the thread.

1 hour ago, Luker4686 said:

Time it took to write that could of just answered my question if your that clever! 

Sorry I'm not the guy spoon feeding others..

The thread is literally called "best speed loaders", 4 people literally suggested ONE product on this very page, 4 more did the same on page 1.

Using your brain is hard, I guess.

5 hours ago, Musica said:

@Luker4686

BRL-003.jpg

Really hard to find likely because everyone orders them but these are the best reliable speed loaders.

Brilliant!  

There is also Google.......

19 hours ago, Musica said:

@Luker4686

BRL-003.jpg

Really hard to find likely because everyone orders them but these are the best reliable speed loaders.

I know you probably posted that in jest, but this (well, the TM version) is what I'll be using in the field today. It's the most efficient way I have found to fill MWS mags by a long chalk.

On 25/01/2018 at 10:37, Albiscuit said:

Airsoft is full of fluff and gear to make life easier and your wallet lighter....  

Just buy this :P  http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/other-airsoft-magazines/1-nuprol-bb-xl-speedloader-black-transparent.htm#.WmmzR9SLTmg  This will solve your problems.

If you get a good one - I bought two - one lasted a week. The second has lasted a few months, but is showing signs of dying.
If you want an M4 style loader, get the TM. I had one to start wit that lasted about 18 months until my son decided to "play" with it and it was destroyed beyond all recognition.
I wish I'd replaced it with the same, but was trying to save pennies. I won't make that mistake again with these!

Side winding sppedloaders are cheap on AliExpress. I got 2 delivedered for £30. A drop of loctite or super glue on the screw that holds the handle on and they’re good to go 

Archived