G&G Predator GC16 Disassembly

terminator9272
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

Would any be able to tell me how to fully disassemble a G&G predator, I've looked for tutorials and cant find anything. So far, I can get the front handguard off and I push out the large pin located just in front of the mag well but the upper receiver doesn't seem to budge. 

Thanks.

36 minutes ago, terminator9272 said:

Hello,

Would any be able to tell me how to fully disassemble a G&G predator, I've looked for tutorials and cant find anything. So far, I can get the front handguard off and I push out the large pin located just in front of the mag well but the upper receiver doesn't seem to budge. 

Thanks.

Have you tried YouTube as its just the disassembly of an M4 platform Airsoft gun.

When you say fully disassemble, I take it you mean removing stock, hand guard, pistol grip, as well as taking receivers apart, four simples steps, as above, remove front pin, to separate receiver halfs, hand guard is removed by un screwing the four Allen screws/bolts, to remove stock tube, first remove stock look down tube locate screw to undo, next up is grip locate the two small screws o bottom undo, remove wires then motor, look down grip to see two screws undo the carefully pull wires through holes, job do, reassembly is reverse 

Archived