www.skirmshop.co.ok

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Continuing my trend of reviving threads....

Top service with double checking the postal address (as different from billing) quickly sent out and the only place to have f226 mags for under £25. So back up to three mags until I loose another one

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/06/2019 at 19:35, ImTriggerHappy said:

I know the guy who runs this and there is no way he would ignore you on purpose, not within his nature.  @Steveocee is probably right on the I.T error but I will forward a screenshot of this post to him.

I've emailed them 3 times and messaged there Facebook over a £101 order not a single reply 

I ordered from them two weeks ago and it/they arrived without any issues.

I have used them before and never had any issues or with them responding when I have had a concern (only once).

Defo one of my preferred suppliers of airsoft stuff

Just a heads up.

I no longer work with skirmshop, I quit some time ago, due to the actions and conduct of the 2 dutch shareholders.

Skirmshop UK, has been ran into the grooundup and they've renamed as skirmshop Ireland LTD (albeit trading as skirmshop UK).

A number of people seem to have had issues with them recently and tried to contact me.

I have no relationship with them anymore and, have no association with them, so am unable to help.

If you have issue regarding orders or being owed money, I suggest you contact them, trading standards or HMRC.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.