Jump to content
Hef Legend

www.skirmshop.co.ok

Recommended Posts

100% recommend these guys, not only are they knowledgeable, they are all keen airsofters and really go the extra mile on customer service. 

Am very happy with my Silverback SRS I just got from them today, awesome stuff! :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Place my first order with them on Monday for an ICS MAXX CNC hop unit - arrived on Tuesday :)  - only problem now is i do not have time to fit and test it until Sunday :( - great service 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will you have an open premises for this venture at all? East Sussex needs a decent airsoft shop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently we are just a warehouse, but I'm sure in the future we will expand :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to say a mega big thank you to @Hef Legend from Skirmshop UK for his help in fixing my mistake over at Battle Lakes on Sunday. I had managed to get PTFE spray on my hop bucking and he got me up and running with a replacement bucking and loads of help and advice on sorting it. Cheers dude :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't even realise an old mate of mine is one of the co-owners, I had no idea he was even into airsoft.

 

I mentioned my issue with mag suppliers and parts for my KWC and he jumped right onto his suppliers to see if he could source the parts for me.

 

I'd be likely to spend here just because I know the guy and like to support local business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Purchased a Maple Leaf hop unit, wheel and bucking for my Strike Warrior 1911. Was shipped the same day and received the next day. No issues! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just tried to order online but the afuk5 code didn’t work. Was looking to order Cyma 701b

 

is there an updated code?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made a first-time purchase from these guys recently.

My experience was positive - had what I needed, prices reasonable, sent fast, friendly and approachable attitude.

BUT...

Strangely silent when it came to aftercare enquiries. Emailed them a couple of times with a bucking question; no response at all.

Wonder if they thought I was complaining (I wasn't). Odd switch around from very helpful, pre-purchase, to completely missing post-purchase.

Slightly disappointing when it all started so well, but a fairly minor thing on balance - I'd certainly use them again, and you could do a lot worse out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/06/2019 at 14:17, New2Airsoft said:

Made a first-time purchase from these guys recently.

My experience was positive - had what I needed, prices reasonable, sent fast, friendly and approachable attitude.

BUT...

Strangely silent when it came to aftercare enquiries. Emailed them a couple of times with a bucking question; no response at all.

Wonder if they thought I was complaining (I wasn't). Odd switch around from very helpful, pre-purchase, to completely missing post-purchase.

Slightly disappointing when it all started so well, but a fairly minor thing on balance - I'd certainly use them again, and you could do a lot worse out there.

 

Had similar myself, turned out my email went into their spam. Once they realised totally apologetic and nailed my query. Tried logging in to your account and raising a ticket?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/06/2019 at 14:17, New2Airsoft said:

Made a first-time purchase from these guys recently.

My experience was positive - had what I needed, prices reasonable, sent fast, friendly and approachable attitude.

BUT...

Strangely silent when it came to aftercare enquiries. Emailed them a couple of times with a bucking question; no response at all.

Wonder if they thought I was complaining (I wasn't). Odd switch around from very helpful, pre-purchase, to completely missing post-purchase.

Slightly disappointing when it all started so well, but a fairly minor thing on balance - I'd certainly use them again, and you could do a lot worse out there.

 

11 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

 

Had similar myself, turned out my email went into their spam. Once they realised totally apologetic and nailed my query. Tried logging in to your account and raising a ticket?

 

I know the guy who runs this and there is no way he would ignore you on purpose, not within his nature.  @Steveocee is probably right on the I.T error but I will forward a screenshot of this post to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Understand chaps, thanks - and really not a complaint.

I was happy with the experience. Only mention the lack of comms post-purchase because pre-purchase they answered questions promptly and in a friendly manner. So it just seemed odd, in comparison.

As I said, I'd gladly use them again - no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think I have ever had a response to a query from them via email or Instagram, despite talking to @Hef Legend fairly often in the past on here. Real shame. They are very close to where I live too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dan has always been pretty awesome on sorting me out with issues voth through his store and at random sites where I have met up with him and he has helped with issues not just with the SRS I got through his shop, but also my VSR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/06/2019 at 20:07, New2Airsoft said:

Understand chaps, thanks - and really not a complaint.

I was happy with the experience. Only mention the lack of comms post-purchase because pre-purchase they answered questions promptly and in a friendly manner. So it just seemed odd, in comparison.

As I said, I'd gladly use them again - no problem.

Hi Buddy.

 

Apologies your message was missed.

Reason being a few weeks ago you may remember an FB post concerning website down time, we recently switched both our website and email hosting, since then while our site hasn't gone down once and less people have had issue with spam either to or from us, we are still getting the odd ones being blacklisted, usually Gmail or hotmail, it's something we've raised.

If you're still after any info or got an issue, either raise a ticket on the site or just PM me here and I'll do my best to get back to you.

 

On 12/06/2019 at 22:20, Dentonboy said:

I don't think I have ever had a response to a query from them via email or Instagram, despite talking to @Hef Legend fairly often in the past on here. Real shame. They are very close to where I live too.

 

We're usually good with emails/tickets/FB, IG on the other hand is purely for advertisement as there is no sensible way to track messages, so we stick to other methods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...