Hef Legend

www.skirmshop.co.ok

100% recommend these guys, not only are they knowledgeable, they are all keen airsofters and really go the extra mile on customer service. 

Am very happy with my Silverback SRS I just got from them today, awesome stuff! :-)

Place my first order with them on Monday for an ICS MAXX CNC hop unit - arrived on Tuesday :)  - only problem now is i do not have time to fit and test it until Sunday :( - great service 

Will you have an open premises for this venture at all? East Sussex needs a decent airsoft shop. 

Currently we are just a warehouse, but I'm sure in the future we will expand :)

I wanted to say a mega big thank you to @Hef Legend from Skirmshop UK for his help in fixing my mistake over at Battle Lakes on Sunday. I had managed to get PTFE spray on my hop bucking and he got me up and running with a replacement bucking and loads of help and advice on sorting it. Cheers dude :-)

I didn't even realise an old mate of mine is one of the co-owners, I had no idea he was even into airsoft.

I mentioned my issue with mag suppliers and parts for my KWC and he jumped right onto his suppliers to see if he could source the parts for me.

I'd be likely to spend here just because I know the guy and like to support local business.

Purchased a Maple Leaf hop unit, wheel and bucking for my Strike Warrior 1911. Was shipped the same day and received the next day. No issues! 

Just tried to order online but the afuk5 code didn’t work. Was looking to order Cyma 701b

is there an updated code?