Marushin/Umarex Walther PPK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anybody seen any in stock anywhere? I’m trying to find the full metal version as a present for a mate who is a massive Bond fan :)

Thanks in advance

It's Maruzen that makes the PPK/S GBB but in ABS, Marushin do make them but Non blowback with silcencer, Maruzen's were available just recently but seem to be out of stock everywhere, you might have to wait a while for Maruzen to release a new batch. There was also a metal ACM Maruzen colne, also seem to be sold out, used to own one, mags leaked/ were rubbish out of the box, was told that Maruzen mags will make it work but I ended up selling it as broke.

Might be worth shooting off a email to Rainbow 8 or WGC as it wasn't long when I seen them in stock at both, will probably workout cheaper then a blank firer/air pistol as it's cheap for a GBB, under $100'ish. It's a shame that the Non blowback Marushin are no longer available, they were $25 or so back in the day, variety of models, 1911, Detonics, browning 1910 etc stick mags but really nice externals, regret selling my Colt .25.

• 4 months later...

Looking for a maruzen ppk silencer myself at the moment and no one has them in stock. Maruzens ppk stuff seems to have dropped off the face of the earth at the moment

Of note, if you get the gbb version, I'd recommend 134a as your gas source. I tried the nuprol 4.0 black stuff....slide literally blew apart!

Archived