First Primary Rif

Unknown_Ghost
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Folks, 

How is everyone doing? I’m new to Airsoft and I’m seeking some assistance in what you pro and long term players would suggest for my first primary gun..

I’m thinking between the following:

Nuprol Delta M4 Pioneer Defender Black 6mm Airsoft RIF AEG - https://www.surplusstore.co.uk/nuprol-delta-m4-pioneer-defender-black-6mm-airsoft-rif-aeg.html

or.. this one,  Ares Amoeba AM-009 M4 6mm Airsoft Electric Assault Rifle RIF AEG - https://www.surplusstore.co.uk/bb-guns/realistic-bb-rifles/by-model/m4-variants/ares-amoeba-am-009-electric-assault-rifle.html

How has played with either (or both) and for a starter and to have some fun, have the opportunity to learn about the gun itself by customising it, what would you guys advise?

Thanks.

On 1/16/2018 at 0:00 AM, Unknown_Ghost said:

Hi Folks, 

How is everyone doing? I’m new to Airsoft and I’m seeking some assistance in what you pro and long term players would suggest for my first primary gun..

I’m thinking between the following:

Nuprol Delta M4 Pioneer Defender Black 6mm Airsoft RIF AEG - https://www.surplusstore.co.uk/nuprol-delta-m4-pioneer-defender-black-6mm-airsoft-rif-aeg.html

I have been running the pioneer defender for about a year now and its a seriously good gun for the money, very accurate, good rate of fire, very reliable and easy to accessorise with tonnes of rail space, whilst it can be a little long for a tight CQB site, it really excels in a good sized outdoor site, if you run good ammo (i run nuprol RZR) you will never get a jam, on 0.2g bbs you will get a reliable 345 fps at the muzzle, the gun itself is well built and features things often only found on far more expensive guns, you will find the nuprol will keep up to £300 guns on the field no problem, excellent gun for the money.

IMG_20180115_142000_778.jpg

14 minutes ago, Unknown_Ghost said:

@Sako thanks dude.

I'm going to look at the pioneer tomorrow. I have read lots of good things about it and other bad things, but i suppose that's on a people preferences basis.

I will keep this updated tomorrow. 

Run good ammo and look after it you wont have any issues.

13 hours ago, Unknown_Ghost said:

@Readman97, what’s the ammo you run again?

have you made any upgrades? Thanks

I run Nuprol RZR 0.25, very good quality, never had a jam in the year I've been running em despite tight bore barrels - only external mods like a BOCCA muzzle break and suppressor, 4x acog, scope protector and vert foregrip, all internals are stock.

I do have a 009 in DE, it's a very good gun out of the box..

The only thing I'd change is the bucking, the stock ares one are crappy as hell, get a g&g green or a prommy purple one..

Other than that the gun is great, comes with a decent tight bore and the electronics are great.

Archived