Who's Going SHOT SHOW Las Vegas ??

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

5 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Yeah playing at the mall you learn to not take airsoft serious.

tbh It's not really a bad thing to not take airsoft seriously, some people build a wrong mentality towards it. for those who take airsoft very seriously in an actual live game are in definite need of a hug.

#itakepimpingmygunsseriously :D

17 minutes ago, Nasro said:

tbh It's not really a bad thing to not take airsoft seriously, some people build a wrong mentality towards it. for those who take airsoft very seriously in an actual live game are in definite need of a hug.

#itakepimpingmygunsseriously :D

Its (often) grown men with toy guns. Its no more serious than table top or card games ;) and generally the ones at The Mall getting wound up are the ones taking it too seriously.

I hear you about pimping the guns seriously though :D 

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Its (often) grown men with toy guns. Its no more serious than table top or card games ;) and generally the ones at The Mall getting wound up are the ones taking it too seriously.

I hear you about pimping the guns seriously though :D 

I take my gun seriously and I take how I play very seriously (the day I feel outplayed I will quit) but can't be dealing with all the make believe and drama some people surround themselves with.

Play hard and play well but most importantly play with a smile.

• Supporters
21 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Got a few friends going so will no doubt get some swag packs back from them, a friend went to blade show in atlanta last year and bought me back some blanks that i have yet to do anything with. I'd love to go shot show but i was under the impression its only open to traders and press not really general public?

No. There is a press only day but that's just one  do need to apply a decent time out though. You can't just show up and get in

1 hour ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

No. There is a press only day but that's just one  do need to apply a decent time out though. You can't just show up and get in

Ah cheers for the heads up, the info I got was wrong then. I was led to believe it was a private who's who of the firearms world.

Archived