eager beaver..

tattoo ron
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

so,recently joined the forum, went out today to red 1 in st albans, came home with a g608 2nd hand,and a spas shotgun,new,collecting later today as has to be painted..

got an m16 coming via a mate tonight too!!!

so, im assuming i can use the g608 as a walk on or booking at a site,as its greened up,and i have no stamps as yet, and once 3 stamps and registered i can repaint or replace for black parts??

please advise,

also,is there anywhere that someone can point me to that does the spares for the g608,as im missing the pin that holds the front battery/stock in place.

thanks in advance...

DSC00852.jpg

well yeah, you can paint it black after you get UKARA registered also if you need a site to play at, AWA Herts (google it :) ) is near, i go there! some other forum-ers do aswell :) and nice gun

well yeah, you can paint it black after you get UKARA registered also if you need a site to play at, AWA Herts (google it :) ) is near, i go there! some other forum-ers do aswell :) and nice gun

cheers, man at shop said awa too, as nearby to me aswell, so ill be popping along to that one for sure.

http://www.actiongamers.co.uk/Shop/Airsoft...ost,ProductName

Bit pricey, personally would just figure out my own way of keeping the hand guard in place.

cheers devastator, still cheaper than the one on ebay ive seen.. bolt and a wingnut for now methinks..

Now that looks familiar... :lol:

Roll on the skirmishes!

glad you joined up lee.!

knew it was you. haha

or, as i think he said, gifted it by his friend :)

Archived