G&G L85A2- Fitting Real Steel DD rail issues?

Prisce

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Long shot- Has anyone got a G&G L85A2, and if they do, do they have a RS DD rail attached to it?

Got one in a swap last year, the previous owner was a plum, couldn’t get it to shoot more than 10ft, reason being, no nub. So it’s sat in its box until this week when I had a little time to put it all back together.

Now fires sweet, my only issue is the Rs DD rail doesn’t seem to fit the receiver.

The DD rail has 2 “lug” holes for the 2 lugs on the receiver to slide into, they do this fine, however, the lugs are not big enough for the holes on the Rail.

Anyone got a solution to this? Will attach some photos.

B31848EC-E45E-43EF-A015-330B24C34B0B.jpeg

4E5FAA56-395F-4127-972C-1B6F1831B02E.jpeg

C86146D1-5E4C-4464-AD6A-3E463C269B51.jpeg

• 2 years later...

Hey, Im currently looking at getting  a rail for my g and g, did you ever find a fix to this ? the surplus store near me has what i think is a real rail  but im trying to see if its even worth all the hassle or better to get the one with the mount onto the barrel and those blocks for it 

Thanks for the help in advance !

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.