G&G GR16 Blowback performance

Leinad
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everybody, i was thinking of buyin the gr16 and i was wondering about its general performance: e.g. range, reliability., and some questions about accesories, such as should i buy a spare mag, as it does have a 450 rd one, and what are some good external upgrades for it.

Leinad

(P.S: does it actually have asemi-auto mode, in which you could press and hold the trigger, and only one bb would come out?)

Hi everybody, i was thinking of buyin the gr16 and i was wondering about its general performance: e.g. range, reliability., and some questions about accesories, such as should i buy a spare mag, as it does have a 450 rd one, and what are some good external upgrades for it.

Leinad

(P.S: does it actually have asemi-auto mode, in which you could press and hold the trigger, and only one bb would come out?)

Yes it does have semi and fully automatic. Performance is amazing great range and accuracy is above average was hitting a man sized target 8/10 times at 150ft. G&G is extremey reliable i just got the gun but my friend has had one for a year no problems so far. You could get a red dot scope or magnified scope and if you are playing propperly i highly reccomend spare mags.

Archived