Airsoft Forums UK

4 minutes ago, Black_Ice931 said:

You definitely will! ;)

Look forward to another player being better than me

2 minutes ago, Black_Ice931 said:

lol

Just remember I didnt play in the past 2 years ahah

Still be better - I don't get on well with the smaller spaces of The Mall.

6 hours ago, steakandpotato said:

Still be better - I don't get on well with the smaller spaces of The Mall.

Dude, my first game at The Mall I had major rainforrest issues inside my fullface mask, I was running around blind 80% of the time and didn't run into/off of anything large or spikey so that's a win.

7 hours ago, Duff said:

Dude, my first game at The Mall I had major rainforrest issues inside my fullface mask, I was running around blind 80% of the time and didn't run into/off of anything large or spikey so that's a win.

I just couldn't see sh*t - despite having a flash.

Hey. I'm getting back into airsoft this year and looking for places to go around the London area living in North East London. I also have an estate car so plenty of room (If that isn't enough of a bribe, I don't know what is!) So I don't mind travelling a bit.  Shame to hear about Blitz in Whitechapel.  I went there a couple of times a few years ago and liked having somewhere so close.

On 20/01/2018 at 6:13 PM, Rturnbull said:

Hey. I'm getting back into airsoft this year and looking for places to go around the London area living in North East London. I also have an estate car so plenty of room (If that isn't enough of a bribe, I don't know what is!) So I don't mind travelling a bit.  Shame to hear about Blitz in Whitechapel.  I went there a couple of times a few years ago and liked having somewhere so close.

The Mall, located in Reading 2 minutes from the train station. Accessible via the Paddington line.

Every Thursday evening and Sunday mornings are their event days, with another evening game ever other Sunday.

http://www.zedadventures.co.uk/locations/zedadventureszedevents-co-uk/

Edited by Duff
Corrected.

On 1/21/2018 at 11:23 AM, Duff said:

The Mall, located in Reading 2 minutes from the train station. Accessible via the Paddington line.

Every Thursday evening and Sunday mornings are their event days, with another evening game ever other Sunday.

http://www.zedadventures.co.uk/locations/zedadventureszedevents-co-uk/

Thanks,  I've booked myself and my brother in for a session in a couple of weeks and have cleaned up the old guns.  Also had to do away with a lot of my old kit as the last time I wore it was about 4 stone ago!

Any other good places to go nearby, maybe somewhere that does regular evening skirmishes like Blitz used to? Not massively keen on the drive over to reading every other week.

Cheers guys.

Sorry to be very late to the party but Red1 Chislehurst you can get to by public transport and wouldnt be to bad (i make my way from shepherds bush to get there). My next game is 4th march if you want a friendly face :)