Recommended pistols for snipers?

Beowulf
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'd get a G17 over a G18.

The auto feature is nice on the G18 but the semi auto on a G17 just seems so much crisper, punchy, etc when compared to each other - perhaps just a better use of gas due to the minor internal design differences. I don't know TBH but it is notable nonetheless.

I rarely get a chance to go full auto on the G18, but that's only due to the site I play doesn't allow full auto up close which is generally when pistols get their use. If the target is a way off (in pistol terms) I'd opt for single shots anyway or a volley of placed shots. I can send 3 quick shots in the same place on semi but on burst they will scatter somewhat. I'd of thought a Marksman would opt for precision given the role.

Regardless, the full auto will make you grin so it doesn't matter if you hit nothing... :D LOL

BTW You will need a lot of mags if you plan to do much full auto on a G18! They empty quicker than quick.

The KWA M93R-2 is one piece of metal that can be handled like a pistol and has lot of fire power.
With two modes, three round burst or semi-automatic, it is cool and versatile. Hard to resist.

Are most pistols easily upgradeable? I heard that the Tokyo Marui ones are the easiest but Im wondering if there is a big difference in terms how easy it is to upgrade a pistol.

Also If I get a Hi-Cappa can I exchange the magazine for a 15 round mag? The reason is that I dont like the idea of a pistol shooting 20+ rounds. Im just picky and trying to go for a but of realism. Dont hate me lol

6 hours ago, Beowulf said:

Are most pistols easily upgradeable? I heard that the Tokyo Marui ones are the easiest but Im wondering if there is a big difference in terms how easy it is to upgrade a pistol.

Also If I get a Hi-Cappa can I exchange the magazine for a 15 round mag? The reason is that I dont like the idea of a pistol shooting 20+ rounds. Im just picky and trying to go for a but of realism. Dont hate me lol

In short if it is a TM or a TM clone yes.

You don't have to load 20+ bbs into the magazine just do a half load as many bbs into the magazine as you want.

23 hours ago, Wo1f said:

If it’s got that terrible KWA hop up then no

Actually, I changed my mind and was gonna go and just get a Umarex H&K Mark 23 SOCOM.

However I just came from a big family trip to some hot springs and got some allowance money from my grandma (Shes 93 god bless her ). Got and attached a SilencerCo Osprey Mock Suppressor 14mm on it. Looks something like this: ORGASM

44A0D49B-72B2-49A8-8625-A2872A2E398C.jpeg

Looks great. The mk23 has always been my favourite pistol (metal gear solid!). But after owning the USP tactical, I decided against buying another kwa. I’ve just noticed. Your pic is the advent children wolf, right? 

16 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Looks great. The mk23 has always been my favourite pistol (metal gear solid!). But after owning the USP tactical, I decided against buying another kwa. I’ve just noticed. Your pic is the advent children wolf, right? 

Saw Cleanshot’s video on how MK23 has accurate shots 50~70 meters with maple leaf barrel+ I-key (which made buy the gun) and the suppresor says it gives your gun more range.

Now Im just concerned that my secondary might outrange my primary ffs hahaha

yes my picture is that wolf

Archived