Well Mb4410a

Bubbles49
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey folks ive got one on the way and looking at upgrade parts. Any recommendations out there? 

So far I'm eyeing up this https://airsoftpro.cz/en/gun-parts-upgrade/sniper-rifles-parts/for-tm-aws-well-mb44xx/zero-upgrade-set-pro-tm-aws-a-well-mb44xx-ver.3-detail

Thanks for any advice and hope not to many of you slag the rifle off 

well-mb4410a-sniper-6.jpg

• Head Moderator

Moved to Advice&Technical Help.  Have a read through other topics on this gun, using search term "4410" finds this:

There search tool has a 3 character minimum length, easy to use and you just need to read through any results.

So far I'm eyeing up the following;,

Airsoft pro zero trigger upgrade set(m160 spring, guide, hybrid piston and a CNC made metal trigger system)

Maddox sniper accelerator hopup bucking

2 spare magazines

I've found a steel cylinder on another website in stock. 

Poseidon air cushion inner barrel although I'm unsure what length is needed 

Metal loading plate -out of stock everywhere it seems

Steel cylinder head. 

Is there anyone who's used these or can advise on then and anything else needed? 

Thankyou

First off, don't buy anything. Tune the stock parts and see how well you can get it shooting (which is quite well by the time you work out what you're doing). Then you'll know it's weaknesses. You'll also have a chance to do some reading and learn about critical tuning choices like the cylinder/barrel volume ratio and how it relates to the BB weight you'll need for the best range and accuracy, which is dependent on the fps limit you need to comply with...For such an apparently simple system, it's really quite difficult to get them shooting really well. It's not difficult to get them shooting better by buying a few 'upgrade' parts, but if they're not chosen and perhaps modified to work with everything else then you can easily be back on the forum asking "I spent £300 on parts for my gun...why isn't it awesome? ". ;)

When you say tune the existing parts can you elaborate? I can rebuild car engines so I don't mind getting my hands dirty with it haha. Gun hasn't arrived yet so can't tinker for now but have been doing alt of reading.

If you're handy with a few tools then making a new aluminium hop arm wroth no side play is a good start. You can shorten and recrown the barrel to get a better cylinder/barrel ratio. You only need a roll of masking tape to make spacers to stabilise the inner barrel in the outer. While you're messing with the hop up then flat hop the stock rubber and change to a flat nub to allow the use of heavier BBS.

You can clean up the piston and carefully modify the piston head to give better control over the O ring, and while you're in there clean out the stock grease and replace it with something better.

The outer barrel can be a bit of a loose fit in the receiver, but that's easily sorted with Teflon tape, and anything you can do to improve the air seal is a sound move.

When I first got my Well MB01 I did all the above, and it shot better and further than  a VSR with at least £250 of parts that the guy had simply bought and fitted after doing a bit of reading up. He wasn't pleased! ;)

Check out airsoftsniperforum.com for mucho useful reading.

Archived