Targetszone.co.uk

TARGETSZONE.CO.UK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys and Girls,

New to this forum but years selling and repairing Airsoft Weapons and Air weapons. Just thought I would introduce ourselves.

I am not going to do a humungous sales pitch, just take a look at our site WWW.TARGETSZONE.CO.UK to see what we are all about. As an airsoft tech I don't have an elaborate name, just simply Rob. I am happy to give advise on repairs, upgrades etc.. If you would like my advise? if you would like to know about buying weapons or equipment, talk to Lynsey my partner. If you have any questions or need help on anything I will try to reply as soon as possible, but it will probably be the following day, as I will read this forum of an evening

031.jpg

Hi there just placed an order for a JG SA58 of your site last night 

just like to say the site is nicely laid out and easy to navigate 

although a little more information on the guns would be fantastic but that's only as I'm new to airsoft :) 

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for the order and always up for constructive criticism. We are in the process of developing a new website which should be live by mid Feb and I will take your comments on board. As for your order, we have a delivery due this week and your rifle is amongst it. So as soon as it has been painted and checked out FPS etc. We will send it off to you

Many Thanks

Rob 

Thank you rob really looking forward to getting this item

also eyed up a few other items I like for the future :P 

I'll follow the site to stay updated on the new web page thank you kindly 

i would like to say this is a great place to get repairs done and great value for money and a quick turnaround will be recommending this place to other guys i skirmish with.

Gun came and I love it sounds mental when it's fired feels sturdy to no lose bits absolutely loved the pen although I blinded my self with it XD will be using you guys for all my gun repairs 

outstanding job guys thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Great shop and Rob is fantastic really knows his stuff. The shop is laid out great and more importantly have the time to go through your needs. Have used Targetzone for some time and wont go anywhere else, Lyndsey is great and keeps the whop stocked and orders updated. Rob save me a place as bringing in some of me guns for there service.

Lez9

I had a look at the website, and was about to complain about these 3 things in the Airsoft Assault Rifles and SMG section:

1. There is no search feature,
  2. There is a lack of alphabetical order on the branding (Jumps from D Boys to AGM, to A&K and then to Classic Army).
  3. The layout of boxes jumps randomly in widths as you move between brands, why not keep it all standardised?

But I did just read you are updating it soon so hopefully this will be added. Saves me from having to use Ctrl + F on chrome to find the brand I'm looking for.

I have never actually ordered off you guys because too be brutally honest, I didn't know about you as a store til recently which is strange since you are in Birmingham and quite local to me... Ah well, I know about you for next time :D

Just had to chip in about the lack of features I have noticed on the website.

Hi,

Yes Thanks for that, Yes I know it's pants our new site should be available within the next week or so (we hope), which will be much more user friendly than the Prehistoric Fasthosts site we are currently using. It was great when we set it up 8 years ago, but some what dated now. We get quite a few customers from Stormforce in the shop, so I am surprised you haven't heard of us. Anyway pop over when you can and see what we are all about.

All the best

Rob

• 1 month later...

Have to say these guys are extremely friendly and helpful.

Alerted me to an issue I had not forseen with a recent purchase and not only told me how to fix it for free, but answered all my questions regarding it. After short deliberation I decided to send my pistol off to them to have them do the job for me.properly.

On 08/03/2018 at 2:41 PM, Duff said:

Have to say these guys are extremely friendly and helpful.

Alerted me to an issue I had not forseen with a recent purchase and not only told me how to fix it for free, but answered all my questions regarding it. After short deliberation I decided to send my pistol off to them to have them do the job for me.properly.

Update on above, pistol is done and now firing at the desired 340fps. On it's way back to me as I speak. Great service, great communication, fantastic value and lovely people in general to deal with.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Supporters

Bit of a positive AND negative from me , ordered from them beginning of last wk couple of days in started getting concerned as had no contact beyond the usual order accepted when I’d paid for it , contacted them to be informed they were waiting for it to be delivered to them ready for testing and dispatch . Come Monday contact so yet again I Email to get an update , get a reply saying it’s being packaged up for next day delivery (and it was) . So positives ; fast replies to email questions and next day delivery . Negatives ; not listed on the website had to be ordered in (luckily not in a rush but if I had been ? not happy) and poor comms out to the customer , me personally I don’t think I should be chasing updates ref my order if other retailers can then I expect all to do it .

Will I use again ? Yes will but with care (will check stock next time) .

• Supporters

Bit of a positive AND negative from me , ordered from them beginning of last wk couple of days in started getting concerned as had no contact beyond the usual order accepted when I’d paid for it , contacted them to be informed they were waiting for it to be delivered to them ready for testing and dispatch . Come Monday no contact so yet again I Email to get an update , get a reply saying it’s being packaged up for next day delivery (and it was) . So positives ; fast replies to email questions and next day delivery . Negatives ; not listed on the website had to be ordered in (luckily not in a rush but if I had been ? not happy) and poor comms out to the customer , me personally I don’t think I should be chasing updates ref my order if other retailers can then I expect all to do it .

Will I use again ? Yes will but with care (will check stock next time) .

Archived