I think some of you will love this (my bullet proof glass)

Marc.RG1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, I thought I would share this with you as I'm sure some of you will think it's as cool as I do. :)

The wife bought me an awesome drinking/whisky cup, it's a benshot bullet proof glass, lol blooming awesome. 

Well it's safe to say it got used a few times Christmas day. My new favourite bourbon glass. :)

Happy Shooting all, watch out for your whisky glass, don't try this at home lol. 

ATB Marc 

• 2 months later...

If only Robert F Kennedy had this glass just before he was assassinated....maybe, Just maybe he could still be alive today.??? 

"After thought" Is this the definition of a Whisky shot or Shot of whisky??

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Ex-Rnuw said:

If only Robert F Kennedy had this glass just before he was assassinated....maybe, Just maybe he could still be alive today.??? 

Not sure it would have stopped a round through the back of his head though. Unless of course he wore it as a little hat at a jaunty angle!

• Supporters
On 20/03/2018 at 12:21 PM, Ex-Rnuw said:

Only if it could have stopped shots from three different angles.  Amirite?

On 26/03/2018 at 11:21 AM, Rogerborg said:

Only if it could have stopped shots from three different angles.  Amirite?

I'm afraid not buddy, as you're thinking of John F Kennedy! Robert his brother was killed in a Restaurant in LA.

• Supporters
20 hours ago, Ex-Rnuw said:

I'm afraid not buddy, as you're thinking of John F Kennedy! Robert his brother was killed in a Restaurant in LA.

Or is that what They want you to think?

Where did you get this?!

Archived