KWA Kriss Vector Owners Club

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

In your experience would the rhesus one work on a krytac? He cannot confirm it will or wont and I dont know if there are any differences with the two.

35 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

In your experience would the rhesus one work on a krytac? He cannot confirm it will or wont and I dont know if there are any differences with the two.

Yup, fitted it to both. As with all 3D printed kit, it will need a bit of finishing, but I guarantee a lovely snug fit 👍🏻

10 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Yup, fitted it to both. As with all 3D printed kit, it will need a bit of finishing, but I guarantee a lovely snug fit 👍🏻

You have done so many kinds of build with the KWA, surprised you haven't done the Frankenstein build from Dead Pool 2

4 minutes ago, KingZi said:

You have done so many kinds of build with the KWA, surprised you haven't done the Frankenstein build from Dead Pool 2

I only build what I like, and a I don’t like Cable’s gun lol

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Thank you. I am after a square looking futuristic sight for my vector and that looks perfect

Which pic? There are plenty of UH-1 and R1X clones about, both funky looking sights

Yeah, will need to be a clone, not paying more for a sight than I did for my gun :D 

On 27/05/2020 at 13:33, rocketdogbert said:

Rhesus Custom Soft Air make a very nice 3D printed potato masher, might be an option?

90E305CF-8D79-4FF1-AACD-9EA8F7590C0A.png

551A73AE-8F13-4D99-B934-74537B2B4CE8.png

Similar to this one, but at clone prices not real :P  

Now I have sorted my mp7 I am starting to source and research the bling I want for my vector

0742C55E-E4A9-4EAE-A69F-95281EF09BA1.thumb.jpeg.45b1f4fe2ec8921d253d38af798c37ae.jpeg60580FCC-0FBC-49FA-8A14-B85754EA365E.thumb.jpeg.3d1202a7b6c950971764bfffaf04af24.jpeg

These two are clones, but I have dulled the text on the UH-1 and sprayed it with mat lacquer so it looks less Chinese lol

Do you mind sharing where you got the uh1 from? It’s looks just what I’m after 

• 1 month later...

Made up a set of safety deletes for the vector today🙂

IMG-20200712-WA0010.jpeg

IMG-20200712-WA0005.jpeg

IMG-20200712-WA0007.jpeg

15945792138627898554500019296015.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi guys. I’ve recently got my hands on a Vector.(finally!!!) It only came with two mags, I’ve been looking  at getting some from Rainbow 8. Does anyone have any experience with these mags? Are they any good? Is there anywhere else worth getting them from?! Thanks in advance! Tom. 

2 hours ago, Tom251 said:

Hi guys. I’ve recently got my hands on a Vector.(finally!!!) It only came with two mags, I’ve been looking  at getting some from Rainbow 8. Does anyone have any experience with these mags? Are they any good? Is there anywhere else worth getting them from?! Thanks in advance! Tom. 

Both Rainbow8 and KWA-USA have the mags, genuine KWA, just without trademarks.

Oh, and a pic please 🙃

14 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Both Rainbow8 and KWA-USA have the mags, genuine KWA, just without trademarks.

Oh, and a pic please 🙃

AACC80AE-CFBA-4C05-8877-8021C3AB5069.jpeg

Awesome, I ordered one from Rainbow 8 a few weeks ago, but I’m away so yet to test it out! Thought I’d ask here before buying more!!😂 here’s the only picture I have so far, I’ll be sure to upload some better ones once I get back and get her set up nicely!! 

thanks for your help!! 

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

some of you claim that KV does not perform well OOTB. Since mine was always laser accurate after I made some upgrades to it, here’s the list of things I’ve done:

1. Installed KWA LM4 low power floating valve, this keeps the gun at 1.14J on GG (depends on the gas and temp of course) and also saves gas.

2. Removed heavy recoil kit. Man, this thing is annoying, slows down the recoil and uses a lot of gas.

3. installed ra-tech/maple leaf evo II 6.01 barrel and metal hop up chamber. Paired with a dedicated maple leaf blue bucking can hop any BB weight.

4. Replaced the hammer (was dented already) and the hammer spring (it snapped but the gun still worked, not consistently however and I found out by chance only, while disassembling it)

5. Replaced the piston seal, when it’s old it hardens and does not seal against the cylinder too well - here you’ll loose some air for sure

6. Original KWA release valves are much better than the aftermarket ones, really makes a huge difference so make sure you replace them

7. Double feeding may happen when it’s time to replace mag lips

8. Gas seal on the top of the mag needs replacement or a shim if is too old - will not seal against the bolt

9. I’ve added some electrical tape inside the mag well to reduce mag wobbling, it help a lot with consistency but make sure your mag release is in good condition, when used it will position the mag lower than it should sit and of course you’ll loose gas there. 

48 minutes ago, jsmithski said:

Hey guys,

some of you claim that KV does not perform well OOTB. Since mine was always laser accurate after I made some upgrades to it, here’s the list of things I’ve done:

Excellent, thanks man. My biggest gripe is gas efficiency. Unless I run my KWA’s on HPA, the cool down  means it won’t get through a mag, but they do both have heavy recoil kits 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Excellent, thanks man. My biggest gripe is gas efficiency. Unless I run my KWA’s on HPA, the cool down  means it won’t get through a mag, but they do both have heavy recoil kits 🤷🏼‍♂️

That’s your problem. I tried many different setups with Hephaestus recoil kit (with and without weights, spring tube only etc) and I can only say that the stock setup works best (hpa is a different story of course). Another thing some people tried including myself was brass piston end -even though it will never break, it makes recoil sluggish and consumes more gas. Keep it stock, use good seals and original valves and you’ll be happy. I’m waiting for someone to come up with a plastic bolt, this would end all cool down issues.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.