KWA Kriss Vector Owners Club

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

I would like to talk about an incident that happened on the dedicated Facebook group made for us by John. 

if you are aware of this, skip down to the next paragraph. I really enjoy this group and the group on Facebook. I enjoy banter and jokes a lot. I am a big believer that happiness is done through laughter. Also that we need a lot of happiness in these times due to everything that is going on. I poke fun at the admin and people but always in my heart I hold the utmost respect to everyone. I do get carried away sometimes but I am quick to apologizes. I suffer from ADHD and this is not an excuse but the word “excessive” goes hand in hand with my name sometimes. On the group a young man requested help on a certain subject matter and I first poked fun at the admin as I always do (to laugh with not laugh at). I was ignored. Which is totally fine. Then I commented to help the person by sharing a website and some info. Honestly didn’t put a lot of focus and my feedback was all over the place. Again was ignored, which is still fine you know. After a few days, just for laughs and when the post gone quiet, I commented that I was ignored the other day as a joke. It wasn’t well taken by the original poster. It got to me, his comment, it was an insult. So I said something back to him in the form of an insult. And then he insulted me back. Then I told him that his name sounds like a person that accept donations at a sperm bank. After that comment I was stunned by a racist rant telling me to blow myself up to meet 70 virgins, paraphrasing here. Everyone can tell from my name that it’s a Muslim name. He thought that it’s fine to be racist just because I slandered his name. I told him what I thought of his racist comment and I reported that comment to the admin and Facebook. Suddenly I found myself out of the group and the admin is unreachable. 

This is an apology to John, I am sorry for going as far as I did. I shouldn’t of said what I said in the beginning and become apart of such a conversation on the Facebook group. My ADHD got the best of me and it’s not an excuse, but I am responsible like any man is. I tried to reach John several times to apologized even through people he knows in the UK but to no avail.

On another note, please note friends that I have been subject to racist slurs before online because of my name. It’s horrible and disgusting. When we put our masks and uniforms on to play Airsoft, we are airsofters. Not black or white, Muslim or Christian or what ever the beliefs you might have or don’t. 

thank you for the read. Cheers to everyone! Stay safe.

1 minute ago, KingZi said:

Hi everyone,

I would like to talk about an incident that happened on the dedicated Facebook group made for us by John. 

if you are aware of this, skip down to the next paragraph. I really enjoy this group and the group on Facebook. I enjoy banter and jokes a lot. I am a big believer that happiness is done through laughter. Also that we need a lot of happiness in these times due to everything that is going on. I poke fun at the admin and people but always in my heart I hold the utmost respect to everyone. I do get carried away sometimes but I am quick to apologizes. I suffer from ADHD and this is not an excuse but the word “excessive” goes hand in hand with my name sometimes. On the group a young man requested help on a certain subject matter and I first poked fun at the admin as I always do (to laugh with not laugh at). I was ignored. Which is totally fine. Then I commented to help the person by sharing a website and some info. Honestly didn’t put a lot of focus and my feedback was all over the place. Again was ignored, which is still fine you know. After a few days, just for laughs and when the post gone quiet, I commented that I was ignored the other day as a joke. It wasn’t well taken by the original poster. It got to me, his comment, it was an insult. So I said something back to him in the form of an insult. And then he insulted me back. Then I told him that his name sounds like a person that accept donations at a sperm bank. After that comment I was stunned by a racist rant telling me to blow myself up to meet 70 virgins, paraphrasing here. Everyone can tell from my name that it’s a Muslim name. He thought that it’s fine to be racist just because I slandered his name. I told him what I thought of his racist comment and I reported that comment to the admin and Facebook. Suddenly I found myself out of the group and the admin is unreachable. 

This is an apology to John, I am sorry for going as far as I did. I shouldn’t of said what I said in the beginning and become apart of such a conversation on the Facebook group. My ADHD got the best of me and it’s not an excuse, but I am responsible like any man is. I tried to reach John several times to apologized even through people he knows in the UK but to no avail.

On another note, please note friends that I have been subject to racist slurs before online because of my name. It’s horrible and disgusting. When we put our masks and uniforms on to play Airsoft, we are airsofters. Not black or white, Muslim or Christian or what ever the beliefs you might have or don’t. 

thank you for the read. Cheers to everyone! Stay safe.

Forgot to say something important. To the young man that shared racist remarks towards me. I believe the solution to this problem is an open discussion. We shouldn’t on insulted each other and you shouldn’t of said those racist remarks. I’m open to a discussion with you for a resolve. Civil discourse is better than hate speech or racist remarks.

Ok here’s my reply.....

You came on to my post took the piss out of the admin who chose to ignore you, you offered half answers to what was being asked.... you then offered to fuck me, you offered to send a guy with a big dick to fuck me, you then took the piss out of the covid19 situation here in the U.K., laughing that Sweden where you live aren’t doing a thing..... after this you then escalated the situation saying my name sounds like I collect sperm at a sperm bank..... not only was this homophobic you also insulted my family name... which you received a just and reasonable response to.... proven by the fact that when the admin came into the group saw what happened you were removed and blocked from the group and he apologised to me for the way you acted....  the fact that you are distorting what was actually said only further goes to prove that admin was indeed correct to ban you from the group.

Further trying to play the race card doesn’t help your case in any way shape or form. And only being interested in apologising to John shows that not only do you not understand the ramifications of what you did you also are not sincere in your apology. 

1 hour ago, Neilgallacher said:

Ok here’s my reply.....

You came on to my post took the piss out of the admin who chose to ignore you, you offered half answers to what was being asked.... you then offered to fuck me, you offered to send a guy with a big dick to fuck me, you then took the piss out of the covid19 situation here in the U.K., laughing that Sweden where you live aren’t doing a thing..... after this you then escalated the situation saying my name sounds like I collect sperm at a sperm bank..... not only was this homophobic you also insulted my family name... which you received a just and reasonable response to.... proven by the fact that when the admin came into the group saw what happened you were removed and blocked from the group and he apologised to me for the way you acted....  the fact that you are distorting what was actually said only further goes to prove that admin was indeed correct to ban you from the group.

Further trying to play the race card doesn’t help your case in any way shape or form. And only being interested in apologising to John shows that not only do you not understand the ramifications of what you did you also are not sincere in your apology. 

Your over exaggerating, smearing and lying about what happened. I am not using the race card, you blatantly were racist. Saying someone works at a Sperm bank isn't homophobic no matter how you spin it. Saying to someone to go blow themselves up so they can meet virgins is racist. You sir are a racist. There is no race card here. If you haven't noticed I tried to apologize to you and told you that we should talk. And for everyone here, I have friends in the UK, bring the conversation and share it and let people decide if I took the piss out on the UK which I would never ever do. Why? Cause I am not like you. I tried to speak to you, but it seems from this message I am talking to an immature, ignorant, racist and lying man. And that is the end of it. What ever post you have after this will be ignored. I will take the high road as I should of done the last time. Ill let Karma deal with you being that the Muslim population in the world is 1 billion at the moment and the second biggest religion in the UK. I have no problem being called everything you say I am, don't care. At least I am not a racist. End of it. 

@rocketdogbert sorry mate, I tried. Doesn't seem like this one has one strand maturity or decency to have a social discourse plus hes now resorted to lying about the situation. Anyway this is the end of it for me.

6 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

There are three sides to every story.

What one person says, what the other person says, and what really happened.

And there's always the proof right? But that was funny as hell what you said.

Evidence GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I’m not lying about what happened at all, i would happily post the screenshots of exactly what was but unfortunately when the admin deleted and blocked you from the group, and who may I add has also refused your re-entry to the group, your comments were also deleted. 

No one told you to “blow yourself up to meet virgins” the actual comment after you insulted my family name was 

“your name sounds like something you hear just before a vest gets clacked off” 

I understand this comment will not go down very well on the forum page but I’m not having you get away with lying. 

You made no effort to message me directly to apologise instead you’ve tried to go to a public forum and slander me. 

You had no reason to talk to me in the manner in which you did. 

So you insult my name which you have no justification and when I Replied to you in the manner you seems appropriate to me I’m now a racist? How does that work exactly? You get to be as rude, ignorant and offensive as you want and as soon as you get some of your own medicine I’m a racist? How dare you. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

Thing was I didn’t mention any particular race or religion. It was his own name “Abdulaziz something” (I apologise I can’t remember your surname) that I made the comments about... just like he made about mine first which was totally unprovoked, so I can’t understand how his comments don’t qualify as all the things he accused me of, since they are “equal” . This was after numerous other comments. Also he chose to hide his name whereas I’m posting using my real name. His permanent ban from group speaks volumes. 

Funnily enough if he sent me a message and apologised, I would’ve just let sleeping dogs lie. However I won’t stand for slander in a public forum. Admin had actually messaged me saying he had apologised to him and asked if I was ok with letting him come back and forgetting the whole thing go. As we were talking I got the notification of his post on here.... 

Great, but ehat does all this have to do with Vectors?

Keep your nonsense in the PMS please people.

Great, but what does all this have to do with Vectors?

Keep your nonsense in the PMS please people.

On 20/05/2020 at 20:33, KingZi said:

Has anyone tried to fit the below parts from Laylax on the KWA Kriss Vector?

LAYLAX / Nitro.Vo - Kriss Vector Strike Advanced Grip

They most probably might not be bolt on but just want to know if anyone has managed to fit it with any modifications.

Now THAT is a sexy vector. Want it for my krytac. I have been looking at gun body kits for a while now and the more I look the more I like.

Ok so that is the Strike rails AND Strike Grip, not one kit. The rails are £130 and the grip £60 so a bit pricey for essentially some gun bling, but bioy do they change the style of the gun. My only concern is the gun then looks too front heavy (I know vectors do anyway) but this REALLY messes up the asthetics I feel. It would need some sort of big stock or a futuristic skeleton style stock.

5 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Now THAT is a sexy vector. Want it for my krytac. I have been looking at gun body kits for a while now and the more I look the more I like.

Ok so that is the Strike rails AND Strike Grip, not one kit. The rails are £130 and the grip £60 so a bit pricey for essentially some gun bling, but bioy do they change the style of the gun. My only concern is the gun then looks too front heavy (I know vectors do anyway) but this REALLY messes up the asthetics I feel. It would need some sort of big stock or a futuristic skeleton style stock.

Yup, needs some sort of M4 stock to balance the whole look

2 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

yes in deed it is! I have seen vectors converted to DMRs. Although they shoot well and have range, it doesn’t look the part. DMRs are high caliber rifle mags like the HK417. This kit hold true to the vector as a cqb platform. Trying to see if I can get it on a KWA.

Im VERY tempted to get the grip and keep an eye out for the rail kit in the future

And I agree with the whole a DMR should look like a DMR thing. A MP5 with a sniper scope is NOT a DMR just because it shoots hot!!

You really think so? I think it looks mean the way it is actually. But on a krytac, it would be nice to have more room for a bigger battery. I had the limited edition vector, and I would of appreciated it.

3 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Im VERY tempted to get the grip and keep an eye out for the rail kit in the future

And I agree with the whole a DMR should look like a DMR thing. A MP5 with a sniper scope is NOT a DMR just because it shoots hot!!

I saw an MK23 with a scope on it. Although the guy can hit flys and long distances, still didn’t seem way off to me lol.

I was looking at the wrong grip, the one pictured will only work with the rail (and is £80) , so I guess I will just have to dream as I cannot justify dropping £200 on externals especially at the moment when I wont even use the bloody thing.

I get that certain guns can fling bbs sniper distance, doesnt mean they should be able to :D but thats a whole seperate thread. This one was derailed for a bit witht e bookface drama lets keep it Vectors, even If I am slightly off topic with my Krytac ;)  

1 minute ago, Albiscuit said:

I was looking at the wrong grip, the one pictured will only work with the rail (and is £80) , so I guess I will just have to dream as I cannot justify dropping £200 on externals especially at the moment when I wont even use the bloody thing.

I get that certain guns can fling bbs sniper distance, doesnt mean they should be able to :D but thats a whole seperate thread. This one was derailed for a bit witht e bookface drama lets keep it Vectors, even If I am slightly off topic with my Krytac ;)  

The grip and the knuckle protector are separate, you can for the grip on the standard gun

Yeah the standard grips looks decent on a normal gun, but the kit with the knuckle protection looks the dogs danglies imo.

I get the pricing but wish they were more reasonable for what they are.

im just a tight sod 

12 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Yeah the standard grips looks decent on a normal gun, but the kit with the knuckle protection looks the dogs danglies imo.

I get the pricing but wish they were more reasonable for what they are.

im just a tight sod 

Rhesus Custom Soft Air make a very nice 3D printed potato masher, might be an option?

90E305CF-8D79-4FF1-AACD-9EA8F7590C0A.png

551A73AE-8F13-4D99-B934-74537B2B4CE8.png

Just now, KingZi said:

Still think the Laylax kit is way cooler!

I mean purchase the Laylax grip, but use the MUCH cheaper Rhesus masher lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.