KWA Kriss Vector Owners Club

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KingZi said:

Just be careful people follow the rules.

I suggest having some questions up before someone joins. Is this a KWA or krytac group?

KWA, we have a couple of rules, all post need to be approved in advance at the moment

• 2 weeks later...

seems theres some here guys...

https://www.octagonairsoft.com/product-page/kwa-22-rounds-gas-magazine-for-kriss-vector-smg-gbb

unless i've been scammed again of course    :P

On 24/11/2019 at 22:17, rocketdogbert said:

I thought it was about time we had our own FB group again

https://www.facebook.com/groups/971746173182575/?ref=share

just joined  'richard russell', c u there

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/12/2019 at 13:33, shivarussell said:

seems theres some here guys...

https://www.octagonairsoft.com/product-page/kwa-22-rounds-gas-magazine-for-kriss-vector-smg-gbb

unless i've been scammed again of course    :P

Okay seems its on its way so there is some out there guys....

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys received the short mag from the above company, tbh wasnt expecting it so bonus..... so they do have them.... cost me $45 for the mag and $30 shipping, so about £58 give or take all in.... also no customs charge so yeah... bargain.

took about 2 weeks to arrive..

ah, just checked the website..... seems their out of stock... however worth keeping an eye on them in the future

So guys I have been thinking of buying @Davegolf KWA GBBR Vector (if it is still available😋) and I just have a couple of questions.

1. How reliable are they when they are properly maintained? 

2. How good is the recoil on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the perfect airsoft recoil and 1 being springer level

3. If you guys could go back and have the choice of buying the vector or another GBBR would you take the vector? 

4. Simply is it worth it 

Thanks guys

4 hours ago, Solly4568 said:

So guys I have been thinking of buying @Davegolf KWA GBBR Vector (if it is still available😋) and I just have a couple of questions.

2. How good is the recoil on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the perfect airsoft recoil and 1 being springer level

3. If you guys could go back and have the choice of buying the vector or another GBBR would you take the vector? 

4. Simply is it worth it 

Thanks guys

1) it won’t break down if you maintain it and not use full auto (any gbb wears faster in full auto)

2) this is an opinion but I’ll try and be objective. I have a vector and I have used it with the recoil kit and without. Without the recoil kit it feels like a electric blowback but that is also cool because the vector system manages recoil. After the recoil kit i found it cycled slower (ROF) but had a significant jump in recoil feel. For performance, I prefer it without a recoil kit (stock)

3) I have the vector and other gbbrs, it’s a gem. Only reason I am selling mine is cause I have a project coming up and I am in Sweden (cold)

4) it’s the real Airsoft vector gen 1 gbb. You role up in this on an Airsoft field is like rolling up in a Ford Shelby Cobra. It’s accurate, it’s fun to use and is awesome in cqb. 2 shot burst is awesome as well and pretty handy. Are there better options out there? Yes. Its an acquired taste. Oh and parts are hard to come by.

hope that clears it up.

7 hours ago, Solly4568 said:

4. Simply is it worth it 

Thanks guys

Perfectly reliable, fantastic machine that replicates the real deal almost perfectly

Recoil is subjective. As KingZi say, the Vector system is supposed to mitigate recoil, bug in my opinion the Hephaestus add on does a brilliant job of balance between efficiency and realism

Absolutely a Vector every time. I’ve owned 15 gbb Vectors, plus one each of the other three AEG Vectors.  

Dave’s gun is excellent value for money, be prepared to work on any gbbr though. If you’ve never owned one before, they are nothing like an AEG, they are more akin to a real weapon than the typical electric gun sowing machine.

Like almost any gbbr, you won’t be able to empty an entire mag in one go on fully auto, it will freeze. Two round burst is ace.

If you want to use it like an AEG in full auto often, go HPA and be prepared to replace parts when they break

You won’t regret buying it if you have an ounce of soul in your body 

😎 

Hi guys, not sure maybe some of you remember me from the deleted FB group, I used to sell 5000 rounds box mags for KV. I still have my precious gun but I don’t make any mags anymore - no time for that anymore. Glad the community still holds up.

10 hours ago, jsmithski said:

Hi guys, not sure maybe some of you remember me from the deleted FB group, I used to sell 5000 rounds box mags for KV. I still have my precious gun but I don’t make any mags anymore - no time for that anymore. Glad the community still holds up.

hey can you share a pic buddy. I’d like to see it.

5 minutes ago, jsmithski said:

It looks kinda cheesy with that front now but it was few years ago when really there were no shrouds yet on the market. At 140psi that gun is a beast.

Looks like a g36 handguard  ?

On 01/01/2020 at 23:01, Solly4568 said:

4. Simply is it worth it 

Thanks guys

I, 

First post here.

I have since 2014 the KWA Kriss Vector bought new and it is by far my absolute favorite gun.

As everyone said, it is reliable if mantained :)

I knew i had to have it from the firt moment i saw it and had the chance to try it, the recoil is, for me, soft but crisp at the same time...

I woul choose the vector without a doubt.

If you can get one at a reasonable price and in good condition specially the internals, it would be a good thing.

The parts are scarse but you can still find some online, i have bought recently some from .kscpart.com, they have most original parts yet.

Best of luck 

1 hour ago, Crazy Dino PT said:

I

First post here.

I have since 2014 the KWA Kriss Vector bought new and it is by far my absolute favorite gun.

As everyone said, it is reliable if mantained :)

I knew i had to have it from the firt moment i saw it and had the chance to try it, the recoil is, for me, soft but crisp at the same time...

I woul choose the vector without a doubt.

If you can get one at a reasonable price and in good condition specially the internals, it would be a good thing.

The parts are scarse but you can still find some online, i have bought recently some from .kscpart.com, they have most original parts yet.

Best of luck 

Thanks guys for your responses but sadly David's vector has already been sold. But I will still stay vigilant because it is on my bucket list so if any of you guys are looking to part with your vectors then I will come sniffing 😀

3 minutes ago, Solly4568 said:

Thanks guys for your responses but sadly David's vector has already been sold. But I will still stay vigilant because it is on my bucket list so if any of you guys are looking to part with your vectors then I will come sniffing 😀

I’m not, but Inhave seen one, drop me a PM

5 minutes ago, Neilgallacher said:

Hey guys I own kwa vector  eu number 9 of the production line anyone got any idea where the other early ones are? 

5B6F389F-AF1F-4A25-B603-49098B9962B4.jpeg

Nice. I saw 38 EU for sale the other day

3 hours ago, Neilgallacher said:

Where ? I want it!!!!! Haha

cant remember, but here are two really really nice gbb for sale at the moment

One on zeroin, one on usedairsoft 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.