KWA Kriss Vector Owners Club

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 24/09/2019 at 01:05, rocketdogbert said:

Sorry, the flashlight plug, you need to remove the two screws in the top rail at the front, and remove the whole assembly for most rails. The only ones I know you don’t are the Mk9 & Mk11 genuine KRISS rails.

As for tracer units, I’d recommend the Angry Gun style designed for the Krytac, but you will need to modify the thread fitting

I looked at the Angry Gun Krytac tracer at a local shop yesterday. It seems like there isn't even threading for it? The guy in the store said there's just a set screw in there to basically hold it in place? Any idea how it normally attaches to the Krytac version?

8 hours ago, the3rdlegion said:

I looked at the Angry Gun Krytac tracer at a local shop yesterday. It seems like there isn't even threading for it? The guy in the store said there's just a set screw in there to basically hold it in place? Any idea how it normally attaches to the Krytac version?

I didn’t own the tracer version, but it makes sense it’s a set screw. 
You need to ensure the hole diameter is the same or larger than your guns outer barrel diameter is all then

14 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I didn’t own the tracer version, but it makes sense it’s a set screw. 
You need to ensure the hole diameter is the same or larger than your guns outer barrel diameter is all then

So then it will theoretically still fit/work even with just the set screw?

27 minutes ago, the3rdlegion said:

So then it will theoretically still fit/work even with just the set screw?

Yup, as long as the tracer tube lines up with your barrel 👍🏻

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know where I can find a short 22 round mag guys? Or if someone has a spare for sale? Cheers

14 minutes ago, shivarussell said:

Anyone know where I can find a short 22 round mag guys? Or if someone has a spare for sale? Cheers

sorry bud, I’ve scoured everywhere for about a year, there are none available new anywhere, and anybody with any brains is holding onto their short ones. Last ones I saw sell went for £95 each !

2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

sorry bud, I’ve scoured everywhere for about a year, there are none available new anywhere, and anybody with any brains is holding onto their short ones. Last ones I saw sell went for £95 each !

Cheers mate

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know where i can get a "KWA Kriss Vector Magazine feedlip" please, saw a carbon 'printed' one on ebay but looks a bit scrappy.... cheers

Nm got a couple from here... 

SCAM SITE !!! http://jpairsoft.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=427.... SCAM SITE !!! Don't use!!!

13 hours ago, shivarussell said:

Anyone know where i can get a "KWA Kriss Vector Magazine feedlip" please, saw a carbon 'printed' one on ebay but looks a bit scrappy.... cheers

Nm got a couple from here... 

http://jpairsoft.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=427

Damn it I did not see this quick enough, buddy thats a scam website! I hope you paid via paypal. Damn shame!

Anyone have any suggestions. All three of my kwa vector gas mags seems to be leaking on every shot I take. Now I’ve had to change the cylinder to the carbon fiver printed on due to my original one breaking so unsure if it’s that, that is causing the leak if it’s not sealing correctly to the top of the mag or if it’s the top rubber on the mag that is causing the leak. I’ve just recently bought all new O rings for all of my mags and changed then ruling out the O rings but I’m now at a lose and if I can’t solve it, I’ll probably just have to retire my vector. 

9 hours ago, KingZi said:

Damn it I did not see this quick enough, buddy thats a scam website! I hope you paid via paypal. Damn shame!

Are you sure mate? looked legit.... edited my post anyway to show scam.... thanks for letting me know.

Been refunded, cheers.

3 hours ago, Fizzyfeelgd said:

Anyone have any suggestions. All three of my kwa vector gas mags seems to be leaking on every shot I take. Now I’ve had to change the cylinder to the carbon fiver printed on due to my original one breaking so unsure if it’s that, that is causing the leak if it’s not sealing correctly to the top of the mag or if it’s the top rubber on the mag that is causing the leak. I’ve just recently bought all new O rings for all of my mags and changed then ruling out the O rings but I’m now at a lose and if I can’t solve it, I’ll probably just have to retire my vector. 

Just sent you a PM

My new KWA Kriss Vector, got it yesterday. Very Happy.

comes with...

8 x Original TM'd Kriss Magazines (5 boxed, 1 bust lip)

Mapel hop and tbb (not fitted)

NPAS (not fitted)

16mm to 14mm adaptor

Night Evolution integral light.

2 x triple mag pouches

All boxed and hand delivered from 200 mile away........ bargain at £650

IMG_0949.JPG

IMG_0943.JPG

8 hours ago, shivarussell said:

Are you sure mate? looked legit.... edited my post anyway to show scam.... thanks for letting me know.

Been refunded, cheers.

always type the site online and then the word scam. I found the site shady when trying to find agreements and shipping details. Especially since they have the feed lips in stock, that alone raised my eye brows. I’m glad your able to get your money back!

3 minutes ago, KingZi said:

always type the site online and then the word scam. I found the site shady when trying to find agreements and shipping details. Especially since they have the feed lips in stock, that alone raised my eye brows. I’m glad your able to get your money back!

Should have just looked at their contact details...... nothing, with a phone number of 12345678....lol

8 hours ago, shivarussell said:

Been refunded, cheers.

kscpart deffo have them, shipping can be pricey though

16 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

kscpart deffo have them, shipping can be pricey though

Yeah have sent a mail but think they ran out, price removed etc

Yeah just had reply, they run out of lips..... :(

Hi Everyone!

I have been a proud owner of the KV KWA for a while. I put it up for sale to work on some projects. I am not in a rush to sell it but I wanted the recommendation of this group. Have I posted it at a good price? I just want to be fair you know. Your advice is always welcome!

1 hour ago, KingZi said:

Hi Everyone!

I have been a proud owner of the KV KWA for a while. I put it up for sale to work on some projects. I am not in a rush to sell it but I wanted the recommendation of this group. Have I posted it at a good price? I just want to be fair you know. Your advice is always welcome!

Honestly, no, not in the UK. I would say around £600-£700 is a high price if the gun is perfect, £500-600 to sell it fairly quickly.

If I had the cash, I’d pay £600 max, but I don’t, sorry

43 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Honestly, no, not in the UK. I would say around £600-£700 is a high price if the gun is perfect, £500-600 to sell it fairly quickly.

If I had the cash, I’d pay £600 max, but I don’t, sorry

have you seen the parts list?

1 minute ago, KingZi said:

have you seen the parts list?

Yup, unfortunately most people don’t care.

I sold a gun very similar to yours, possibly in slightly better condition, similar spares, but with a couple less mags, and no box, for £400 recently.

I was offered a never skirmished gun in absolutely perfect with all original equipment, box, mags, for £500 last week.

However another friend sold a battered tan gun in terrible condition and three mags for £400 a couple of days ago

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

Yup, unfortunately most people don’t care.

I sold a gun very similar to yours, possibly in slightly better condition, similar spares, but with a couple less mags, and no box, for £400 recently.

I was offered a never skirmished gun in absolutely perfect with all original equipment, box, mags, for £500 last week.

However another friend sold a battered tan gun in terrible condition and three mags for £400 a couple of days ago

I respect your input but I believe there is something wrong there. People do care about parts, especially for discontinued guns and parts. I want the person that takes this to really enjoy it and actually skirmish it. It's one thing to be a collector another to be a collector that uses his collection. And with that parts in this package, you haven't to worry, that's what I personally drove me to make a library and pick up parts for it. Anyway, I believe someone will appreciate this. Piece of mind costs money mate and this is what it is!

5 minutes ago, KingZi said:

I respect your input but I believe there is something wrong there. People do care about parts, especially for discontinued guns and parts. I want the person that takes this to really enjoy it and actually skirmish it. It's one thing to be a collector another to be a collector that uses his collection. And with that parts in this package, you haven't to worry, that's what I personally drove me to make a library and pick up parts for it. Anyway, I believe someone will appreciate this. Piece of mind costs money mate and this is what it is!

I don’t disagree about the total value, and I hope you get what you want for it, I really do. But selling as a complete package is going to be difficult.

You might consider splitting the spares and selling them off piecemeal to get the money you want?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.