KWA Kriss Vector Owners Club

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 minute ago, Davegolf said:

Oh yeh your the drum mag queen!

Havnt taken this down yet, is the bolt marked CQB?

Any experiences with torches? Love a strobe lol

THE best torch I’ve ever used is an Olight Valkyrie 2. 1200 lumens of goodness.

The integrated torches are meh, not my cup of tea.

The bolt is identical, it’s the flute valve inside. Standard one has three vanes, CQB valve is cylindrical, fat with no fins. You can see clearly through the gas inlet slot whether it’s fluted or not.

Airsoft Engenuity make 3D printed nozzles that you set the FPS on

I was hoping to run an integrated one, keeps everything clean, I really like the Klarus stuff, may have to machine an adapter.

So chuffed, my airsoft SMG dreams are complete!

PDW for DMR Backup SMG

Kriss for CQB Gaming SMG

IMG_3592.JPG

Just now, Davegolf said:

I was hoping to run an integrated one, keeps everything clean, I really like the Klarus stuff, may have to machine an adapter.

So chuffed, my airsoft SMG dreams are complete!

PDW for DMR Backup SMG

Kriss for CQB Gaming SMG

IMG_3592.JPG

IF you fit an intergrated torch DO NOT lose the original cap, or modify the torch holder under the cap. The cap is irreplaceable, the torch holder is hard to get hold of.

Take the very front screw out of the top rail to remove the cap 

Hi All,

need some help/advice please, I have a GBB KWA Kriss Vector and I've had it a few years now (can't remember when I got it but could search my emails for a date) but I'm pretty sure I've had it easily 4 years plus now the issue I have is that I stupidly leant it to my best friend so he could try out airsoft and see if he likes it, I wasn't there with him as I was working but I think he basically used full auto way to much and it caused the gun to seize and it looks like the cylinder is broke as the back bit of it is snapped sadly don't have any photos of it on my work PC. now my issue is the gun itself was a nightmare to get when it first came out and I struggled for ages, now it seams the parts for it are just as hard to find, I can't find a cylinder anywhere and ive even emailed KWA to see what they can do but no reply yet. now I don't know enough about it but is there an alternative cylinder I can use that KWA make for another GBB gun of there's or does anyone know of where I can get one?? are there any upgrade parts that are worth me buying for it as im so upset and don't want to lose the use of my gun. as a heads up I live in south wales in the UK if that helps 

thanks in advance

Alan 

1 minute ago, Fizzyfeelgd said:

Hi All,

need some help/advice please, I have a GBB KWA Kriss Vector and I've had it a few years now (can't remember when I got it but could search my emails for a date) but I'm pretty sure I've had it easily 4 years plus now the issue I have is that I stupidly leant it to my best friend so he could try out airsoft and see if he likes it, I wasn't there with him as I was working but I think he basically used full auto way to much and it caused the gun to seize and it looks like the cylinder is broke as the back bit of it is snapped sadly don't have any photos of it on my work PC. now my issue is the gun itself was a nightmare to get when it first came out and I struggled for ages, now it seams the parts for it are just as hard to find, I can't find a cylinder anywhere and ive even emailed KWA to see what they can do but no reply yet. now I don't know enough about it but is there an alternative cylinder I can use that KWA make for another GBB gun of there's or does anyone know of where I can get one?? are there any upgrade parts that are worth me buying for it as im so upset and don't want to lose the use of my gun. as a heads up I live in south wales in the UK if that helps 

thanks in advance

Alan 

This is what you'll need if the nozzle is broken/jammed 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183845742111

23 minutes ago, Dan1712 said:

This is what you'll need if the nozzle is broken/jammed 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183845742111

thanks I did find that but my only issue with it is when looking at the "part" it obviously looks like a 3D printing part and I just don't trust it, I get the seller is saying its a "carbon Fibre" part but it just simply doesn't look like one to me and looks 3D printed and to me it doesn't look reliable and I just have a feeling if I got it, it would just break again and do more damage to the gun 

Just now, Fizzyfeelgd said:

thanks I did find that but my only issue with it is when looking at the "part" it obviously looks like a 3D printing part and I just don't trust it, I get the seller is saying its a "carbon Fibre" part but it just simply doesn't look like one to me and looks 3D printed and to me it doesn't look reliable and I just have a feeling if I got it, it would just break again and do more damage to the gun 

Your correct it is 3d printed but it's also carbon fibre reinforced 😊 @rocketdogbert has tested it thoroughly and had no problems as far as I know 

6 minutes ago, Fizzyfeelgd said:

do you guys have any suggestions for parts that are worth getting just to upgrade it and help the gun, im pretty happy with it as it is but im keen to improve it just hard to find any parts for them 

Other than the 3d printed nozzle it's the 3d printed hop and a crazy jet barrel and a ml hop rubber. There's also a 3d printed trigger you can get that is way nicer than the standard

57 minutes ago, Fizzyfeelgd said:

do you guys have any suggestions for parts that are worth getting just to upgrade it and help the gun, im pretty happy with it as it is but im keen to improve it just hard to find any parts for them 

You could give up trying to fix it and sell it t me super cheap 😂😂😂😂

Seriously, the nozzle is brilliant, but you’ll need some tech experience to fit it, and as @Dan1712 says, maybe go for an upgraded hop and trigger

15 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

You could give up trying to fix it and sell it t me super cheap 😂😂😂😂

Seriously, the nozzle is brilliant, but you’ll need some tech experience to fit it, and as @Dan1712 says, maybe go for an upgraded hop and trigger

stupid question but what does the upgraded hope do? ive got my hop set up pretty bang on with good range and accuracy, does the upgraded one help improve the range or accuracy 

7 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

Nicer looking or nicer pull?

Both in my mind it converts it to a normal style trigger pull on a pivot. And it's styled like a later generation vector trigger 

14 minutes ago, Fizzyfeelgd said:

stupid question but what does the upgraded hope do? ive got my hop set up pretty bang on with good range and accuracy, does the upgraded one help improve the range or accuracy 

The 3d printed hop lets you use standard gbbr barrels and hops but at the downside of having the hop fixed 

15 minutes ago, Dan1712 said:

Both in my mind it converts it to a normal style trigger pull on a pivot. And it's styled like a later generation vector trigger 

The 3d printed hop lets you use standard gbbr barrels and hops but at the downside of having the hop fixed 

oh that is a bit of a down side having the hop fixed then, what do you mean by standard barrels? is that to be able to extend the front of the vector then as well as adding thinks like silencers? 

Just now, Fizzyfeelgd said:

oh that is a bit of a down side having the hop fixed then, what do you mean by standard barrels? is that to be able to extend the front of the vector then as well as adding thinks like silencers? 

What it means is you can used Normal inner barrels that fit other gbbs like the crazy.jet inner barrel etc 

quick question, been reading through this topic and I like the look of the Krytac square shape suppressor now my question is will this fit and work on my Gas KWA Vector??  

This silencer? 😏😏

IMG-20190216-WA0003.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Fizzyfeelgd said:

yeah that on, looks amazing, feel like I need it for my gun once I fix it lol 

All you need to do is remove the thread protector then make a shim of some sort for the barrel (piece of coke can or something) then do up the grub screw and jobs a gooden 👌

5 minutes ago, Dan1712 said:

All you need to do is remove the thread protector then make a shim of some sort for the barrel (piece of coke can or something) then do up the grub screw and jobs a gooden 👌

sweet doesn't sound to hard, will defiantly look into getting one when this new GBB cylinder comes. scoured through my emails to find out how long I've had the KWA Vector and I got it back in july 2013 😮  

sweet doesn't sound to hard, will defiantly look into getting one when this new GBB cylinder comes. scoured through my emails to find out how long I've had the KWA Vector and I got it back in july 2013 😮  

Wow had it a while then.

I got mine last year and if im honest it's barley the same gun i bought back then thanks to @rocketdogbert and his persuasive ways 😂😂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.