KWA Kriss Vector Owners Club

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yup, did you make sure it fitted perfectly before firing it up?

AE themselves say it often needs a bit of sanding to fit, particularly around the pins and runners at the front of the bolt

On 13/06/2019 at 00:33, rocketdogbert said:

A couple of reasons. It may have been run on something more powerful in the past, and been weakened, or just the nozzle becomes brittle over time.

Either way, the AE nozzle will work very well , but you may have to fettle it a little to get a perfect fit

For anyone reading, AE is great. Answers all my questions, genuinely wants to help me fix my gun. 

@rocketdogbert you are also awesome. Thank you so much

i did sand it down to clean up some of the imperfections, will shoot a few bb at lower FPS and weaker blow back then jam or shoot 2 Bb then the bolt gets locked back. 

Even with some dry fire, at times, the bolt locks back as if I was out of bb

2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

OK, so what did you do to up the fps?

If it cycles OK, then doesn’t?

Sanded Down the two pins on the end piece to increase FPS but i was actually shooting maybe 100 FPS before. Now it’s at 200-250?

I would suggest having another look at the nozzle make sure it’s moving freely.

They can sometimes jam in the hop as well, even with a standard nozzle. You’ll see this by damage on top of the nozzle as it sticks out and the bolt try’s to drop but can’t.

Do you still have the standard nozzle?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Davegolf said:

If anyone is selling a KWA Vector... I want one, PM me thanks

I think that paint looks cool!

You just missed out on an immaculate never serviced gun, sorry bud

On 08/07/2019 at 19:29, Rottenspirit said:

Howdy. Thought id post pics of my baby. Hopefully ill get to use it soon...

Paint jobs kinda half assed but does its thing tho.

IMG_20190708_205916.jpg

IMG_20190708_210009.jpg

Looks Good Bro !!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. I am a KWA Vector user living in Korea.
I knew there was a vector forum in England today.
I signed up too late, but I'll beg you.
My English is not good because Korea is not an English speaking country. So you may be writing strange or rude things because you are writing using Google Translator. I want you to understand.

Far from Korea.
On 7/9/2019 at 3:29 AM, Rottenspirit said:

Howdy. Thought id post pics of my baby. Hopefully ill get to use it soon...

Paint jobs kinda half assed but does its thing tho.

IMG_20190708_205916.jpg

IMG_20190708_210009.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwsome!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Bought myself membership this week, SO VERY HAPPY!

Have been on the fence for years because I was torn between the utterly crap performance of anything I've ever owned by KWA and the pull of a GAS powered Vector.

Friggin love SMGs and GBB(R) guns, so this was always lusted after.

Read and watched a ton of media on these, tried out Krytacs (zero arousal) and though you only live once, and I'm so damn happy that it shoots so accurately out to 50M, that's all I ever want in a CQB gun.

This finish and controls are lovely and it's all rock solid, feel lucky to have found a boxed, one owner, unmodified example, and for this to be the first gun I don't feel needs upgrading, that's so refreshing. Chuffed!

IMG_3587.JPG

15 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

Have been on the fence for years because I was torn between the utterly crap performance of anything I've ever owned by KWA and the pull of a GAS powered Vector.

Read and watched a ton of media on these, tried out Krytacs (zero arousal) and though you only live once, and I'm so damn happy that it shoots so accurately out to 50M, that's all I ever want in a CQB gun.

This finish and controls are lovely and it's all rock solid, feel lucky to have found a boxed, one owner, unmodified example, and for this to be the first gun I don't feel needs upgrading, that's so refreshing. Chuffed!

IMG_3587.JPG

Very cool

15 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

IMG_3587.JPG

Very cool

Can't stop handling it 😍

As soon as I'm back from working away I need to go CQB!

Is there anything I should be aware of with this that I've overlooked? Must do maintenance or 'keep an eye on'?

2 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

Can't stop handling it 😍

As soon as I'm back from working away I need to go CQB!

Is there anything I should be aware of with this that I've overlooked? Must do maintenance or 'keep an eye on'?

Keep the recoil buffer runners clean, first thing to break that’s irreplaceable will be the semi-auto sear.

The Krytac stock is more rigid, as it’s actually the RS Vector stock.

DO NOT run it on anything more powerful than green gas, it will destroy the nozzle. HPA will allow you to run it full auto or burst easily.

Almost all RS parts fit as a direct bolt on/in, except the receivers, trigger group and internal frame, they are slightly different

Otherwise, it’s a GBB SMG, look after it, you’ll be fine. 

Yeh I saw another thread you were explaining to a guy about the semi sear. Will have a look see.

Green is hot enough at 330fps so that's cool.

Thanks for that 👍

Will need 2 more mags.

Whats the best functioning pouches for the long mags?

Rainbow8 have genuine KWA mags, but without trades. Don’t by any other makes, they’re all shite.

I don’t use pouches, so can’t help, but I would e pact Krytac pouches to work, mag size is identical.

Does it have a CQB valve in the bolt?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.