KWA Kriss Vector Owners Club

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, recently took ownership of a vector, exact model linked below

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-rifles-c38/electric-rifles-c45/krytac-kriss-vector-aeg-c-w-mock-suppressor-p8436

and as you can see the barrel sticks out of the end once the mock suppressor is taken off. I want to run it with my own tracer in mainly cqb venues, now would I encounter any problems in taking the barrel back to the thread?

hope anyone can help

rob

Is that the Canadian spec model?

Might be worth asking on the Krytac Technical forum, typically for an AEG the barrel length is matched to the piston for optimum performance, BUT as this is the KWA gas blow back thread, you might get a more comprehensive answer from the AEG sub-forum lol

rdb

Hi Everyone,

I'll soon be putting my KWA kriss vector up for sale as I am looking to move onto something a little different. I'm aware of what the gun is roughly worth however I also have a KRISS vector hard case to sell. I've been looking around and can't seem to find them anywhere - does anyone know roughly how much the case would be worth so I can get a rough estimate?

Thanks a lot

IMG_4291.jpg

@KyleHumphreys

About half what they are new, or give it away with the gun to sell it faster.

Id be interested to know the spec of the Vector, myself and a buddy are always on the lookout for them 👍🏻

@rocketdogbert

I have no idea what they're worth new, any chance you could give me an idea? 

The vector is pretty much stock apart from being HPA tapped, has been recently repaired by yourself I believe 

Just now, KyleHumphreys said:

@rocketdogbert

I have no idea what they're worth new, any chance you could give me an idea? 

The vector is pretty much stock, has been recently repaired by yourself I believe 

Lol, really, which one was that? Not the too high pressure HPA one?

I think the cases were about £150 new, so probabaly £75ish.

Like the gun, pretty niche, so might take a while to sell.

Theres a guy on freeads selling an as new in original box with extra  mags and Hephaestus re coil kit for £475, been trying to sell it for a couple of months 

11 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Lol, really, which one was that? Not the too high pressure HPA one?

I think the cases were about £150 new, so probabaly £75ish.

Like the gun, pretty niche, so might take a while to sell.

Theres a guy on freeads selling an as new in original box with extra  mags and Hephaestus re coil kit for £475, been trying to sell it for a couple of months 

Yes the too high pressure HPA one 😬. I think the price varies quite a bit - someone on prefired has recently put one up for sale for £900

1 minute ago, KyleHumphreys said:

Yes the too high pressure HPA one 😬. I think the price varies quite a bit - someone on prefired has recently put one up for sale for £900

Yup, I’ve bought and sold about 12 in the last 18 months.

About six months ago was peak price, a fair few have come on the market recently when people realised how much they were going for.

Naturally, more on the market, less rare,  the price has comes down a bit, so I stopped selling.

I’ve never seen one publicly sell for £900, not to say it won’t of course, I sold a new, unfired until I tested it, one last year for £750 with three brand new mags and Hephaestus recoil kit, along with all the original parts and box, the one on freeads is very similar and not selling at £475.

The cheapest I’ve bought one for is £200, needed a bit of fettling but essentially complete.

I’d say take loads of pics, be completely honest, and put it up for what you want for it. It will either sell or it won’t.

A buddy of mine collects them, but he’d be looking to swap not buy. He has a huge collection of RIF’s

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I've been looking for KWA KRISS mag feed lips for the last couple of days, and it seems like it is nowhere to be found. Can you please suggest a site where i can order it? BTW i'm from Hungary, so local sellers might not ship here. Many thanks for your help!

2 hours ago, richardkov said:

Hi guys,

I've been looking for KWA KRISS mag feed lips for the last couple of days, and it seems like it is nowhere to be found. Can you please suggest a site where i can order it? BTW i'm from Hungary, so local sellers might not ship here. Many thanks for your help!

Sent you a PM reply 👍🏻

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys... really need some help. 

My guns trigger, after a few shots in semi will stop working and I’ll have to spam the trigger for it to reset before I can shoot again.  I can feel the trigger  ‘click’ back then I can fire again. 

2 round burst and full auto are totally fine. 

Anyone else have this issue?

ive checked my trigger bar, Sears, cleaned and lubed... what else can it be? Issue is only in semi.

3 minutes ago, Jayshhli said:

My guns trigger, after a few shots in semi will stop working and I’ll have to spam the trigger for it to reset before I can shoot again.  I can feel the trigger  ‘click’ back then I can fire again. 

ive checked my trigger bar, Sears, cleaned and lubed... what else can it be? Issue is only in semi.

Ah the dreaded issue trigger issue me and @rocketdogbert where plagued with through most of last year, have you tried a new semi sear, trigger bar or hammer ? 

In the end i ended up swapping out most of my trigger pack to fix the issue. I personally can't say exactly what it is as i believe it's a mixture or a few things but rdb is probably your best bet

6 minutes ago, Jayshhli said:

It is definitely a worn semi-auto sear, classic symptoms. Easiest fix is to replace it, cheapest is to modify it.

Look up Rhesus Airsoft on you tube, he has a great video explaining exactly what to do

1 minute ago, Jayshhli said:

How much should I be sanding off? The sears look perfectly fine? 

Can i replace the whole trigger unit? Where could I buy it?

this gun mean so much to me. Given to me by a friend that passed away...

Where are you based? 

Also, it’s virtually impossible to tell by looking whether the sear is worn or not. 

As a general guide though,  if the semi looks any more worn at all than the primary, the burst or the full auto, it’s the sear.

You can’t buy a complete trigger unit, but with patience we can get yours fixed👍🏻

I'm in Toronto Canada.  I've went to all the airsoft stores around here and they won't work on it.  I took the whole thing apart and everything looked fine.  No wear on anything.  All the sears look the same, no scuffs, marks or scratches.  I can try to take it apart again and sand down the semi auto sear as per that video and try again...

What did you guys do to fix it?

10 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Where are you based? 

Also, it’s virtually impossible to tell by looking whether the sear is worn or not. 

As a general guide though,  if the semi looks any more worn at all than the primary, the burst or the full auto, it’s the sear.

You can’t buy a complete trigger unit, but with patience we can get yours fixed👍🏻

I'm in Toronto Canada.  I've went to all the airsoft stores around here and they won't work on it.  I took the whole thing apart and everything looked fine.  No wear on anything.  All the sears look the same, no scuffs, marks or scratches.  I can try to take it apart again and sand down the semi auto sear as per that video and try again...

What did you guys do to fix it?

Guys... I was shooting my vector and all of a sudden it stopped, took the mag out and out comes half my loading nozzle and nozzle spring. What the heck? Has this happened to anyone?

568824ED-4212-439E-95DD-65C7304EA1F2.jpeg

6016537F-EB74-4541-977C-59034BD6DC57.jpeg

Cracked right in half!!!!

ordered an airsoft engenuity nozzle as a replacement but what the heck? How did this happen? Ideas? Am I the only one?

2 minutes ago, Jayshhli said:

Guys... I was shooting my vector and all of a sudden it stopped, took the mag out and out comes half my loading nozzle and nozzle spring. What the heck? Has this happened to anyone?

568824ED-4212-439E-95DD-65C7304EA1F2.jpeg

6016537F-EB74-4541-977C-59034BD6DC57.jpeg

Cracked right in half!!!!

ordered an airsoft engenuity nozzle as a replacement but what the heck? How did this happen? Ideas? Am I the only one?

What gas where you running it on? I’ve seen it on a few, but only on black gas or too high HPA pressure 

3 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

What gas where you running it on? I’ve seen it on a few, but only on black gas or too high HPA pressure 

Green gas...

I fixed the trigger and the sear it was shooting at low FPS around 300, played a few games and then it broke.

how does this even happen?

A couple of reasons. It may have been run on something more powerful in the past, and been weakened, or just the nozzle becomes brittle over time.

Either way, the AE nozzle will work very well , but you may have to fettle it a little to get a perfect fit

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.