KWA Kriss Vector Owners Club

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Errrrr really!! Please can you do a shooting video?

Have a strange attraction to the Vector but I've always felt it a bit er useless range/accuracy wise and I don't play enough CQB to justify the outlay! :D

2 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

Have a strange attraction to the Vector but I've always felt it a bit er useless range/accuracy wise and I don't play enough CQB to justify the outlay! :D

I’ll give it a go at some point, but range videos are always really hard to show anything. Not sure why you think it’s hard though, tweaked MK23’s are easily capable of the same👍🏻

19 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

I have one of the prototype ones in my vector aswell paired with a crazyjet barrel and .32s its ranging easily 65-70+ metres.😯

Haven't tried one of the production versions just yet but i would assume they easily keep to that if not better 😊

13 minutes ago, Dan1712 said:

I have one of the prototype ones in my vector aswell paired with a crazyjet barrel and .32s its ranging easily 65-70+ metres.😯

Haven't tried one of the production versions just yet but i would assume they easily keep to that if not better 😊

What FPS do you have with .20?

Oh I don't doubt the potential of any gasgun, just I wasn't aware of any bolt in upgrades that actually work.

Ive never found KWA to particularly accurate and rangey :)

Steel targets are good to shoot, obvious audible hit.

Google maps measured distance.

15 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

Oh I don't doubt the potential of any gasgun, just I wasn't aware of any bolt in upgrades that actually work.

Ive never found KWA to particularly accurate and rangey :)

Steel targets are good to shoot, obvious audible hit.

Google maps measured distance.

What gives gas guns range and accuracy? Hop and barrel

And what does this new unit do? Completely replaces the hop and allows you to fit a normal gbb barrel to the Vector.

Whether you believe this works or not (it does) what you described above is not a good demonstration. what is to stop me showing the Vector in the video, but actually shooting the target with my MTR that’s out of shot lol?

Youre welcome to come down and check out mine, just arrange a time, ye of little faith 😂😂😂

23 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

What gives gas guns range and accuracy? Hop and barrel

And what does this new unit do? Completely replaces the hop and allows you to fit a normal gbb barrel to the Vector.

Whether you believe this works or not (it does) what you described above is not a good demonstration. what is to stop me showing the Vector in the video, but actually shooting the target with my MTR that’s out of shot lol?

Youre welcome to come down and check out mine, just arrange a time, ye of little faith 😂😂😂

Actually, what gives gas guns their impressive range is joule creep compared to their FPS when using heavy BB’s. Accuracy comes from a good hop rubber.

KWA can’t utilise the gas advantage because their hop design couldn’t lift a dick in a strip club. This chamber fixes the issue of the lousy hop and lets the gun perform. I still wouldn’t touch a KWA product for as long as I live though. Too many bad experiences.. even with an airsoft engenuity touched one. 

18 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Actually, what gives gas guns their impressive range is joule creep compared to their FPS when using heavy BB’s. Accuracy comes from a good hop rubber.

KWA can’t utilise the gas advantage because their hop design couldn’t lift a dick in a strip club. This chamber fixes the issue of the lousy hop and lets the gun perform. I still wouldn’t touch a KWA product for as long as I live though. Too many bad experiences.. even with an airsoft engenuity touched one. 

Can't say I've had the best of luck/experience with my vector but there's no way I'd willingly get rid of it 😊

And i have a standard hop in my Kwa 1911 and it works just as good as anything else 😊

Just now, Dan1712 said:

Can't say I've had the best of luck/experience with my vector but there's no way I'd willingly get rid of it 😊

And i have a standard hop in my Kwa 1911 and it works just as good as anything else 😊

I traded a full systema internalled, magnesium bodied PSG-1 for a vector and have never been so disappointed in my life. Had a PTS mega arms 308 and a USP tactical. £1000+ in kwa stuff and all of it was below average in terms of performance. Tm and VFC gbbr’s Run rings around them in my experience 

12 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I traded a full systema internalled, magnesium bodied PSG-1 for a vector and have never been so disappointed in my life. Had a PTS mega arms 308 and a USP tactical. £1000+ in kwa stuff and all of it was below average in terms of performance. Tm and VFC gbbr’s Run rings around them in my experience 

They are a labour of love, I’ll grant you 😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

They are a labour of love, I’ll grant you 😂😂😂

All part of the fun 😂

27 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Has to be said they aren't the best in their stock form but a couple tweaks and they're a lovely gun to use 😊

Thanks most of the comments above compound what I was trying to portray.

All the 'upgrade' parts in the world don't necessarily make a bad design good.

Thats great to hear the AE hop unit allows use of a conventional GBB bucking, but if the alignment or hop application isn't right it still won't shoot well.

Not saying it isn't cock on but a lot of upgrades fall short because of the latter.

No there isn't anything stopping you being a cheat and using the MTR to shoot with but what does that gain you, other than justification of a previous claim, it's not like you're selling the AE product :D

I was just excited by your statement and would love to see it in action!

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, sniperslucky said:

Hi, What make is the cool sight. Please

It’s a Sig Sauer Bravo4 Battlesight, genuine as nobody makes clones

4x mag with a massive field of view and lifetime warrantee against any accidental damage no matter how it’s caused 😎

On 26 February 2019 at 22:36, rocketdogbert said:

It’s a Sig Sauer Bravo4 Battlesight, genuine as nobody makes clones

4x mag with a massive field of view and lifetime warrantee against any accidental damage no matter how it’s caused 😎

Impressed by that warrantee

Pro Airsoft Supply seems to have conjured up 3 brand new NOS KWA Gas mags from their basement. 70 quid a throw mind. 

https://proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/en/accessories/magazines/gas-rifle-mags/kwa-kriss-vector-gas-magazine

57 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Pro Airsoft Supply seems to have conjured up 3 brand new NOS KWA Gas mags from their basement. 70 quid a throw mind. 

https://proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/en/accessories/magazines/gas-rifle-mags/kwa-kriss-vector-gas-magazine

Less than half the price here

https://store.kwausa.com/product/smg45-49-round-magazines-black-compatible-with-the-kwa-vector/

and here

https://www.rainbow8.com/products/kwa-kriss-vector-49-rds-magazine

Tapp sold all of theirs to Evike, there are no new short mags left new as far as I know, and I’ve done a lot of looking.

Working in this myself at the moment.

Tapp have a “bounty” they’ll pay of $75 dollars a mag for the 22 round mags, I MIGHT know somebody who’ll part with one, but I doubt it will be for less than £100.

Why not cut a long mag down if you want to build a drum mag?

3EE9D911-3EF1-404A-BED9-310310257CC3.jpeg

84407C08-6C9D-4D98-9643-C9CCDE135CB3.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.