KWA Kriss Vector Owners Club

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 17/11/2018 at 20:21, Beno85 said:

Hello All

I got an amazing Gift at my wedding, a KWA Kriss Vector. The only thing is it needs a new Piston Spring Part 117, I cannot find one of these anywhere!! Does anyone know if there is an alternative to use?

Thanks

How on earth did everyone gloss over the fact that THIS MAN GOT A FREAKIN VECTOR AT HIS WEDDING!?!!

1 hour ago, Davegolf said:

How on earth did everyone gloss over the fact that THIS MAN GOT A FREAKIN VECTOR AT HIS WEDDING!?!!

Awesome isn’t it? And I managed to find a few parts for him too 👍🏻👍🏻

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Davegolf said:

if his missus bought it, she's a keeper 💕

• 2 weeks later...

Recently Got my Hands on the KWA KRISS Vector and will be looking to hopefully skirmish with it soon I have 5 mags, 6 including the baby one just having trouble finding a chest rig that holds the mags as it does not fit my old mp5 or m4 holders, if anyone could help with possibly what they use and some suggestions as I dont want to spend money and it not fit or look silly money isnt really an issue open to any suggestions thanks 

That's that scope you've got on your there. Fits quite nicely with vector 

Just now, Encore said:

That's that scope you've got on your there. Fits quite nicely with vector 

It’s a Sig Sauer Bravo4 Battlesight, 4x mag, really wide field of view, horseshoe recticule. I love it lol

2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

It’s a Sig Sauer Bravo4 Battlesight, 4x mag, really wide field of view, horseshoe recticule. I love it lol

Real steal? I don't even want to know how much that cost if it is. 

1 minute ago, Encore said:

Real steal? I don't even want to know how much that cost if it is. 

Yes, it is lol. Chinese don’t make a clone of it unfortunately 🤷🏼‍♂️

That one scope is nearly 50% of my entire Airsoft gear collection and I've got some seriously gucci RIFs 😂

7 minutes ago, Encore said:

That one scope is nearly 50% of my entire Airsoft gear collection and I've got some seriously gucci RIFs 😂

You’d  be surprised at how cheap stuff from the States can be 😎

Hello guys. I'm new to the forum and really wanting to get my hands on kwa vector. This gun seems to be rather hard to find.. Also can someone tell me does kwa vector have open bolt, so you can see if there is bb in the chamber or not? 

On 17/12/2018 at 09:14, WasntME said:

Recently Got my Hands on the KWA KRISS Vector and will be looking to hopefully skirmish with it soon I have 5 mags, 6 including the baby one just having trouble finding a chest rig that holds the mags as it does not fit my old mp5 or m4 holders, if anyone could help with possibly what they use and some suggestions as I dont want to spend money and it not fit or look silly money isnt really an issue open to any suggestions thanks 

Hey,

Dunno if your still after ideas but these are what I used to house my Vector mags. only thing is though you'll want to get creative with tie wraps. The buttons on the straps aren't really strong enough to stay buttoned when your running around with the weight of these mags bouncing against your chest, that goes the same for using any molle rig though. tried the pouches on thigh molles too, still need tie wraps 

https://www.evike.com/products/44950/

https://www.evike.com/products/53996/

On 29/12/2018 at 14:29, Tormen7ed said:

Hey,

Dunno if your still after ideas but these are what I used to house my Vector mags. only thing is though you'll want to get creative with tie wraps. The buttons on the straps aren't really strong enough to stay buttoned when your running around with the weight of these mags bouncing against your chest, that goes the same for using any molle rig though. tried the pouches on thigh molles too, still need tie wraps 

https://www.evike.com/products/44950/

https://www.evike.com/products/53996/

Thanks man yeah still looking and playing around with ideas so I will check it out appreciate v much thanks!

7 minutes ago, Jerre said:

Hi, got myself a Kriss Vector and planning on switching it to HPA, what PSI is advised, we can do 340-350 FPS here.

Thx!

Try it and see, I know people who run them as low as 40psi. 

If you want range and accuracy, Airsoft Engenuity are about to release a new hop, which allows the use of standard gbb rubbers and barrels.

12 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Try it and see, I know people who run them as low as 40psi. 

If you want range and accuracy, Airsoft Engenuity are about to release a new hop, which allows the use of standard gbb rubbers and barrels.

Ok, thx will test.

It has a complete maple leaf setup (barrel, hop up, bucking), has some good range.

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

Have you got one in any of yours? What's it like?

I do, pre-production models only at the moment. On heavy weight bb’s and a standard pistol inner barrel, it ranges about 65-70m accurately😎

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.