KWA Kriss Vector Owners Club

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Airsoft Engenuity’s carbon fibre nozzles are going great guns in my Vectors 😊

Think I'll be adding one to mine once mine breaks 👍👍

• 1 month later...

So I recently got myself a KWA vector, thought I'd drop by and see if I can join the club and get the matching owners jackets. 

12 minutes ago, Encore said:

So I recently got myself a KWA vector, thought I'd drop by and see if I can join the club and get the matching owners jackets. 

Very nice, time to start modifications

Here’s mine at the moment

EEC8BDDF-AE1C-4DE8-9B9C-3A2FCF08982F.thumb.jpeg.b02d2e74569491d33be2e7c60a81ffda.jpeg

I'm currently trying to source a Kriss suppressor or an osprey one to put one the front. Also looking to HPA tap the mags. 

I noticed you had got spare recoil block (the bits the nozzle slide into.) Where did you source them from? 

2 minutes ago, Encore said:

I'm currently trying to source a Kriss suppressor or an osprey one to put one the front. Also looking to HPA tap the mags. 

I noticed you had got spare recoil block (the bits the nozzle slide into.) Where did you source them from? 

Most of my spare parts are long gone, but they are available from impulse101.jp or kscpart.com

The KRISS thingy is a barrel shroud, not a suppressor, and takes some custom parts to fit

So, show us a picture of your beast then lol

Do you know if the vector needs specific how taps or will any Kwa gas valve tap work.

4 hours ago, Encore said:

Welcome to the club (Warning it can get expensive :D ). What mods does your gun have and what have you got planned? :) 

Photos to come! 

Not mods currently, going to machine some weights for replicate the haphaetus recoil kit. My vector came with all but the two that fit into the recoil block itself. Should be easy enough. 

Eventually I want to see if I can figure out away to hpa drive the vector without taping the mags. E.G find away to deliver air through the pistol grip instead. In theory that'd let me use AEG Kriss mags. But haven't don't any research into this yet. If the AEG mags aren't compatible then there it no point. 

I'd like to get a drum mag eventually and either a Kriss suppressor or a osprey suppressor. Got a surefire to install but need a new remote switch for it first. 

I'm also planning to buy a spate body for it at somepoint so I can skirmish it with one body and have another for Gucci Kriss pictures and incase the current body breaks etc. 

4 minutes ago, Encore said:

Photos to come! 

Not mods currently, going to machine some weights for replicate the haphaetus recoil kit. My vector came with all but the two that fit into the recoil block itself. Should be easy enough. 

Eventually I want to see if I can figure out away to hpa drive the vector without taping the mags. E.G find away to deliver air through the pistol grip instead. In theory that'd let me use AEG Kriss mags. But haven't don't any research into this yet. If the AEG mags aren't compatible then there it no point. 

I'd like to get a drum mag eventually and either a Kriss suppressor or a osprey suppressor. Got a surefire to install but need a new remote switch for it first. 

I'm also planning to buy a spate body for it at somepoint so I can skirmish it with one body and have another for Gucci Kriss pictures and incase the current body breaks etc. 

Nice idea for non-tapped mags, but it will take a lot of work, as there is no room in the KWA Vector interior for what you want to do.

I can envisage cutting the top from a gbb mag, and fitting it to a Krytac mag, but you will still need to route the HPA through the mag, or through a double mag at the side I think. Why don’t you want to tap the KWA mags?

I have a couple of spare bodies, drop me a PM bud.

Weights are available here

https://www.airsoftworld.net/ra-tech-kriss-vector-hard-kick-set.html

I didn’t say, but my Vector above is in RS KRISS cases in case you hadn’t guessed 😎

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Nice idea for non-tapped mags, but it will take a lot of work, as there is no room in the KWA Vector interior for what you want to do.

I can envisage cutting the top from a gbb mag, and fitting it to a Krytac mag, but you will still need to route the HPA through the mag, or through a double mag at the side I think. Why don’t you want to tap the KWA mags?

I have a couple of spare bodies, drop me a PM bud.

Weights are available here

https://www.airsoftworld.net/ra-tech-kriss-vector-hard-kick-set.html

I didn’t say, but my Vector above is in RS KRISS cases in case you hadn’t guessed 😎

It's not that I don't want to hpa tap the mags, it just how scarce they are. Figured if I could supply air another way they I could completely switch to aeg mags. 

27 minutes ago, Encore said:

It's not that I don't want to hpa tap the mags, it just how scarce they are. Figured if I could supply air another way they I could completely switch to aeg mags. 

Mags aren’t scarce, you can still buy new from multiple sources, including Rainbow8 and KWA-USA 😎

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Mags aren’t scarce, you can still buy new from multiple sources, including Rainbow8 and KWA-USA 😎

Ohhh, this is news to me! Right need to start saving and order a few. I'd like to murder box a mag some day (feed from an auto feed drug mag or something) 

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Encore said:

Ohhh, this is news to me! Right need to start saving and order a few. I'd like to murder box a mag some day (feed from an auto feed drug mag or something) 

Search the forum for Remote drum mag, and look for @rocketdogbert‘s post..... he made one a hell of a lot better than anything you can buy.

• 2 weeks later...

Evening gents

Hope everyone is well.

Having played with my Krytac for a number of times now at a few outdoor airsoft events including cqb, I have to say that I frickin love it.  So much so that I have just added a battery drum mag to help me continuously waste the opposition without pausing for breath.  Next I want to look at improving the range and accuracy but not sure of how best to achieve this - tinker with the stock items and or upgrade innards.

to help me avoid wasting money and time getting this right, can I ask you reliable lot for some input when you have a mo.

Thanks

Ken

2 minutes ago, Codenamebald said:

Thanks

Ken

Er......you might not get a lot of help Ken, this is meant for the KWA Vector, not the Krytac, sorry.

However, as with any AEG, you need better gears, more powerful motor, better battery, longer better barrel, better hop and a cylinder with porting to match the barrel length.

Oh, and an active break mosfet

rdb

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All

I got an amazing Gift at my wedding, a KWA Kriss Vector. The only thing is it needs a new Piston Spring Part 117, I cannot find one of these anywhere!! Does anyone know if there is an alternative to use?

Thanks

3 hours ago, Beno85 said:

Hello All

I got an amazing Gift at my wedding, a KWA Kriss Vector. The only thing is it needs a new Piston Spring Part 117, I cannot find one of these anywhere!! Does anyone know if there is an alternative to use?

Thanks

@Beno85   

Wheres it broken? The spring rate doesn’t really matter, I’ve fixed several by bending the springs up if it’s snapped at one end.

The other option is to use the equivalent part from the KWA GBB AK47 ( part 55 plus the others including 117 )

Drop me a PM, I may have what you need in my parts box.

John

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.