KWA Kriss Vector Owners Club

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 4/25/2018 at 11:50 AM, rocketdogbert said:

:ph34r::ph34r:

E1ED1i0.jpg

I installed one in one gun.

I had to put in an additional recoil spring, making a collar now to fit properly. 

Plus side, correct amount of recoil actually makes the gun move around now, nice.

Negative side, makes the gun less gas efficient, not a problem for me as I’m on HPA, will be for green gas guys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

For those interested.

The Ace1Arms right hand release catch is availible and instock at WGCShop.

This mod allows you to release the mag with either hand, works really well i used to have one on my KWA Vector before i sold the whole gun with it.

https://www.wgcshop.com/products?search_From=special&item=ace-1-arms-right-hand-magazine-release-for-kwa-kriss-gbb&search=special&rs=Available Again&catid=&cat=&view_choice=a

8 hours ago, Duff said:

Screenshot_20180601-063728.jpg

I'll just leave this here....

I laughed when i saw that on evike, how to ruin a gun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I`m now the proud owner of a KWA vector 😍

On the outside its definitely not the most pristine example out there but for the price who can complain, i plan to use it in CQB anyways so its bound to get dinged up here and there so a few minor marks doesn't matter too much.

Already stolen the sight off of one of my other guns just for the time being until i can get my hands on a holographic sight so its a bit funky at the moment. I've already gone and installed the maple leaf CNC hop adjuster (lucky find on that online and in the UK!!) on order is a silencer adapter and the hop rubber with tensioner to go with the ML unit i have already, Also with some advice from RDB I`ve ordered all the parts ( I think at least 😂) to make myself a remote HPA magazine to give me somewhere in the realm of 2500 rnds.(that should be fun).

So far im super impressed with just the hop adjuster made such a difference to my range with some 0.25s (struggles with anything more at the moment hoping the rubber and tensioner fixes that so i can use .28s like in my scar and g18) before I couldn't quite get the hop right for the 25s.

Hoping to get a barrel for it aswell to extend out into my silencer but as im finding not the easiest thing to find it seems !!!

Big thanks to @rocketdogbert for his help and guidance with my new gun and for the parts he had locally to me without having to scour the country for them. 👍👍

PxzMBoUVmlZOPUlSpcNcW3o3x5NR1jNz0Susvqqnuf9RfOuWBRvuvdbUMCl5V4Zg1IRl4n3j078Sl2e7GaWAW9yGnDc_g1UbT3PFr7S5CIys-1dRCV0E1khS7GUECl8wlg_UMk-h03ocQVlIw8TFJB75WDbyRtdxTjyzmb1NatuXIyzl0bzNCmGqtzRnfbQ7XxFrNr9P9cXLX-h0zK-y4DiGXs02Q6GZ-b_IE8Ddz5vt3tdC2q2qAxsQA57DVMaAAtsUB0rZLbE4gzRv4mKmCLSdsCrRqAxh8mwOGlAIfYB2IcKHsFIxI-eIGQzL3w46-NILzDDsyHUdO989V-vvOMm6wDvjaUZn5tjH0ibkZ9VjqNltYhSALxmfEqum5b5fZZUyvYhspE8k10qIar-xH0K1a8w0mo4LzwZKgjtaPCjWOhGaS4t9xGGnnT62Vc3hsXh4WgaDRIlHLdLAG1U0YZaeyi3ZWXX-6o08_Lt-5nZGM6MHPsDy-hR39JaM-CIAP9dEXGIByUF3sQl2peW8qwj6sNkHGKhgTCe5Dalnh9LXUpkhXUvwE34Lmdqmt7aGDh92UIsSCy7Diq7eA13P_zMMPanZAmZaFciYgq0=w741-h987-no

So far at the moment its the only sight i own and i couldn't get on with the iron sights it came with so they now live on my we scar l

So ugly they are beautiful and I actually found it fitted just right in my hands and shoulder I was hugely surprised and I though they looked hard to hold...

Each to their own though!

Kwa Kriss Vectors are like rare supercars in GTA. it’s hard to find one but Once you have one you start to see more in the community (this group).

These guns are more appreciated than any other airsoft guns (YOU’D HAVE TO OWN ONE TO UNDERSTAND THIS) that I know, simply because of their performance, UNIQUE looks and the fact that they don’t make them anymore their value are high.

i treat my kwa like my Mrs... keep her clean, oiled, locked and only play with her in my bedroom. @rocketdogbert will confirm this.

Unlike the mistress (M4) which gets abused violently, passed on to friends and strangers on site and if broken... gets replaced!

Just now, Nasro said:

Kwa Kriss Vectors are like rare supercars in GTA. it’s hard to find one but Once you have one you start to see more in the community (this group).

These guns are more appreciated than any other airsoft guns (YOU’D HAVE TO OWN ONE TO UNDERSTAND THIS) that I know, simply because of their performance, UNIQUE looks and the fact that they don’t make them anymore their value are high.

i treat my kwa like my Mrs... keep her clean, oiled, locked and only play with her in my bedroom. @rocketdogbert will confirm this.

Unlike the mistress (M4) which gets abused violently, passed on to friends and strangers on site and if broken... gets replaced

Couldn't agree more ! The vector is definitely one of the more unique weapons of choice out there 

On 09/07/2018 at 18:09, rocketdogbert said:

Working CF Nozzle prototype on HPA

A683FBAD-D010-4677-A41C-EC2198733569.MOV

NICE :wub:

There are a few people I know in the US who are KWA KV crazy, if this goes well I can put you through to them i am certain they will be interested in buying ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Is the freeze up issue with the KWA a known thing? Or is it just because I’ve got th Hephaestus recoil kit in mines? It came with the kit already so I don’t have the original parts to swap back in but it freezes open occasionally and the recoil mechanism seems to jam now and then. The lube I cleaned out was like gum when I got it so idk if it’s done lasting damage.  None that I can see but I have this jamming issue 

cheers 

Does it jam on single shot, are after continuous burst/auto fire?

Ive owned 8 or 9 now, and all of them have frozen on full auto and green gas at some point.

If it’s freezing on single shot, it depends how it’s freezing. In my experience, a sluggish jam as the cycle slows down, with a release of gas, is normally gas efficiency.

This could be not filling the mag with gas (particularly if it shoots OK the first few shots) or

Leaky mag or

Leaky nozzle.

If it’s a sudden jam, sometimes if the bolt, nozzle and recoil buffer are not fitted exactly, they can do this as they slide around the 80degree angle.

I had one that was jamming because the wrong screws had been used on the inner frame which was twisting the frame very slightly.

15 minutes ago, Cry0 said:

Anyone have any clues on where to catch a few 22rd mags?

Yes, I do. I’m guessing you’re expecting to pay through the nose for them?

Nasty. You can get the replacement parts from kscpart.com, or the complete 3D printed nozzle from Charles are Airsoft Engenuity, as per you FaceBook post bud👍🏻

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.