CyberGun F2000 Any Good

STORMZOMBIES
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

HI, Been looking for a new airsoft gun that takes m4 mags but inst an M4 so i stumbled across the F2000 i thought G&G stop manufacturing them but when i read the description turns out this one is manufactured but JG and i have been told its literally like a JG AUG as i have never used one of them or any of JG guns does anyone have experience with them and can shed some light on this weapon and manufacturer

LINK

https://www.airsoftworld.net/new-cybergun-fn-fabrique-nationale-f2000-fn2000-tactical-airsoft-rifle-with-scope-rail-black.html

It's basically a remodeled JG AUG. They're solid guns that respond well to a few choice upgrades, but are still fine out of the box. The hop is a bit of a pain to adjust, but everything works.

I have one. 

Needs a new motor as the standard one is underpowered. Gearbox is solid. 

Go for a MOSFET to prevent trigger contact burnout. Range is poor so buy new bucking and a tightbore barrel.

The weak spot is the magwell/feeding much like the aug. Proprietary part though so deal with is as best you can. 

4 hours ago, Asomodai said:

I have one. 

Needs a new motor as the standard one is underpowered. Gearbox is solid. 

Go for a MOSFET to prevent trigger contact burnout. Range is poor so buy new bucking and a tightbore barrel.

The weak spot is the magwell/feeding much like the aug. Proprietary part though so deal with is as best you can. 

cool thanks what length of tightbore barrel also what motor would you recommend and since you talking about the magwell does the gun feed well with pts epm mags as thats all i use thanks.

I just use generic high caps and they seem fine. I believe its a 420mm inner barrel though I haven't replaced mine. 

I have an SHS green motor which seems fine. 

Archived