www.inyoursights.co.uk any reviews ?

just.shoot.me
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all..I just noticed a website https://www.inyoursights.co.uk have any of you purchased any of their sights at all ?

Reason I'm asking is that they do seem relatively good money, with a decent customer service / returns service. Anyone have any experiences to know whether it is decent value or is it just rebranded Chinese 'roll the dice' tat ?

Many thanks in advance !!!

I've bought from their eBay store before; quick delivery, was what it was. I've not had an issue so I can't speak for that side of things. They've been around for quite a while I think.

Years ago I bought an 552 eotech off them (expensive back then); it still works and is used now. I recently bought a magnifier but the mount is rusbbish and I've had to machine + refinish areas for it to work/fit. The magnifier is very good, the mount not so.

I'd say X amount is chinese but then these days what isn't. :) It depends what you're after but you do get what you pay for especially with machined parts.

Make sure it has an adjustable parallax (PX) or states in the spec the minimum range (I've forgetten the correct term, sorry)... airsoft won't have the range to zero with a lot of scopes otherwise (not all but a lot IMHO).

• 2 months later...

I got a micro t1 style scope from them but it was through amazon and cost £18-£20. the delivery was really fast and came with a flyer of some scope types they sell.

also the scope I got came in a nice well packaged box and it's a very well made little scope dials for the dot are real nice as was the lock nuts for the rail it locked up right tight with no wiggle or play at all was almost like I used pink grip to get it on there.

for what I paid I'm over the moon with it 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Little bump, I've bought a few sights from them now and they've all arrived next working day, as described, and for much the same prices as loveJoyChinaBest1234 stylee eBay sellers.

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Duff said:

Looks like the same cheap knock off crap you see on eBay to me!

I can't see anyone saying otherwise, with or without an exclamation mark.

It is however nice to be able to buy cheap knock off crap at Chinese prices from a UK seller with quick delivery and decent customer service.

If you want to put real steel optics on your toy blowgun, I'm sure other sellers will be happy to oblige. :P

• Mostly Retired Moderators
On 12/20/2017 at 7:40 PM, just.shoot.me said:

Scopes under 100 quid are so hit and miss

..Not sure if this is intentional, but this is one of the best puns I've read on here!

Archived