Which gbb do you think is best?

Willet-will
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

GHK AK47 AKM Gas Rifle Vs Tokyo Marui M4 MWS GBB  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you think is better?

• GHK AK47 AKM Gas Rifle
    • Tokyo Marui M4 MWS GBB

8 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Or buy the mws cqbr that looks almost identical. If you’re that set on the rail, I’m sure they can be had for £50

This ^

Also I have an MWS flip up rear sight, so all you need is a CQBR and an MWS rear sight and your done!

I could easily machine a Delta ring to match the look whilst fitting on the CQBR rail.

Never bought anything from aliexpress. Is it some form of ghetto amazon?

11 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Never bought anything from aliexpress. Is it some form of ghetto amazon?

It's generally an Asian/Far East Wholesale eBay/Amazon. They sell in bulk to shops however most will sell single units to anyone - like requesting a sample of a product but knowing it's a one off sale.

You'll see most UK shops are stocked with these products but just rebranded and a hiked up price. The Ali prices are very good and you may be buying direct from the factories rather than distributors as such. You can find anything on there.

1 minute ago, Immortal said:

It's generally an Asian/Far East Wholesale eBay/Amazon. They sell in bulk to shops however most will sell single units to anyone - like requesting a sample of a product but knowing it's a one off sale.

You'll see most UK shops are stocked with these products but just rebranded and a hiked up price. The Ali prices are very good and you may be buying direct from the factories rather than distributors as such. You can find anything on there.

I will take a look, thanks for the reply

49 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

This ^

Also I have an MWS flip up rear sight, so all you need is a CQBR and an MWS rear sight and your done!

I could easily machine a Delta ring to match the look whilst fitting on the CQBR rail.

Would the machined delta ring be the same size?

You want something machining, he’s your man. My custom brass nub is still the best mod I’ve done to my mws

Archived