Defcon Airsoft

LightningCh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I cannot in good conscience recommend them, I've had nothing but problems with them on 2 separate occasions. 

1st Occasion: My partner saw they had stock of some Resident Evil Biohazard pistols, so we ordered one for her an used my Ukara for the order, 4 days go by and we hear nothing so we get in touch via email and get told Ukara had expired. Fair enough it's lockdown no sites have been open for months so not been able to renew. Advise them to hold the order and i'll notify them when I'm able to get it sorted. Several month later get my Ukara renewed contact them then wait another 3 days hear nothing back contact them again and this time get told the reason it's not released is because Ukara is in my name but order was in my partners. So we agree to change the order to my name and gun arrives 4 days later.

2nd Occasion: Place A large order as a treat to myself after having a rough 6 months, consisting of a TM G36K, a S&T G39 grenade launcher (which states it's for the G36 platform), A Nuprol P&P case, and TM G36 Mag. all ordered with Next day delivery (at extra cost). So next day I receive no delivery information. After a full day waiting in I check online to make sure I didn't accidentally select a back order. site now shows everything I ordered on back order so I email them to check.  2 days later I get an email apologizing advising that I had ordered the last of everything I was relieved but then asked why I hadn't heard anything after paying extra for next day. They advise that they're currently understaffed and the order had been missed but they'll have it sent out by end of day for the next day. later that day I get 3 emails from 3 different delivery companies. next day come and I get the S&T grenade launcher but no G36 no case and no mag. I email to find out what's happened and get told the case was damaged and they wanted to check if I was OK with another colour before shipping it, and they didn't want to send the gun without the case. I advised I don't care about the colour and the advise they'll send everything for the next day. next day arrives the G36 arrives with the mag but still no case. At this point I'm getting annoyed but decided to put together my new gun a grenade launcher to soothe my sorrows. At which point I then find that the grenade launcher doesn't fit the TM G36K as of version A2. information which isn't present on the page. so I'm now livid as I've had to not only chase up the process ever step of the way and still haven't received everything I paid for or even anywhere nearing the timescale promised. but also the product I'd bought wasn't even fit for purpose. I email them to let them know I've still not received the case and that I'd be returning the grenade launcher as it's not what was advertised. They then say they'll chase up the case with the courier and find out what had happened. another day passes I have the grenade launcher collected I email them to advise them it'll be arriving the following day and to cancel the case and refund it as I'm fed up with the poor service and would also like them to refund me for the delivery cost of the launcher as a sign of good faith for everything that's happened. The launcher is delivered back to them next day, and I get an email saying they'll refund the case but wont refund the return cost for the grenade launcher but will offer me £10 in store vouchers. 4 days later I've still not got the refund for the launcher and email them to chase it up at which point they use the excuse of being understaffed and that they would process it today. At this point I'm so tired of the whole ordeal I can't even be bothered arguing with them about the refund for "next day deliver cost" and the return cost for the launcher.

I have ordered from them twice now, the most recent being about 2 weeks ago when I ordered a couple of spare mags and a red dot for my TM FNX-45 tactical pistol.

Not had any issues everything arrived promptly and I received all the usual order emails and delivery updates.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.