Strobe Flash lights

taroslice
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is there a proper name for the lights/mounted flashlights that have that strobe effect....for like a blinding effect on opponents?

Im unsure how to tell which lights have this feature or what name to search.

someone having an epeleptic fit during an airsoft match could be really dangerous...

With thermobarics going off, I'm sure people with epilepsy wouldn't be playing airsoft much.

• Supporters

repeted flashing or a combination of colours (blue to red usually) flashing can trigger it in most cases. In some extreme cases I would assume a flash could set it off, but I have no real expertese in the field.

You can get torches with strobe built in, some have switches you can jab at to gain the effect, but most of the time you are close enough to blind em, you'll be close enough to just stick a few rounds into their chest and not worry about them having epilepsy

someone having an epeleptic fit during an airsoft match could be really dangerous...

i know its cruel of me, but also rather funny, im pretty sure there arent that many epileptic people out there, never mind epileptic airsofters...

on a side note i thinks i should go to bed, its a bit late (or early)

i think, mr. hat, you should go to bed! but yeah i would get a tracer unit, and tracer bb's, probably so much fun you won't want a torch! shoot your way into the dark :)

or you could just shoot them before they shoot you? lol

• Supporters

at night games, its whoever has the fastest finger, but if you peak round the corner blinding the shooter your gonna get the kill.

Thought that was common sense Zak :)

hehe im sure you can get a torch and a scope mount, hey presto a RIS mounted torch lol

yep get one of those foregrips with a torch built on :) if you like foregrips, im not a huge fan of them myself.

*They're :lol: but yeah...torch grip all the way...if you like them

Archived