What sniper rifle to get?

Oneshotonekill
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys. I have been thinking of a sniper for Xmas coming up. My dads got the ukara so all good! Now I already have the upgrades for the urban sniper rifle,got given to me by a m8 with my other sniper but didn’t fit obviously 

Airsoft pro 90 degree trigger 

stainless steel black cylinder 

Airsoft pro piston

airsoft pro spring guide 

Airsoft pro cylinder head

now do I get that sniper rifle and put the upgrades given to me into it or get a ares amoeba striker s1. I don’t want the vsr as well cause everyone’s got it. 

Cheers george 

Depends what rifle the upgrades fit... That's a couple of hundred quid in that little lot if you had to buy new.

As far as I know the ASG Urban Sniper is a copy or rebrand of the Well MB 06 which shares its internals with the MB 01 ( L96). However its possible that some of the parts are off spec and won't fit.

One thing I do know is that the ASG Urban Sniper has some quality issues, apparently to the point that some stores stopped stocking it.

But I don't think that AirsoftPro have made any upgrade parts for the Urban Sniper, so it's possible that they will fit any Well rifle that's based on the MB 01 action, which gives you a few options that definitely aren't a VSR.

• Supporters

The urban sniper is the well mb06. Apart from the little fragile body (if you fall on it, it can break), it's a normal basic sniper rifle. With the upgrades you already have, you only need to get an L96 compatible hopup unit, bucking and a barrel to have it fully upgraded.

You can use my 3d printed grip for more ergonomic handling: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:895150

It's not a bad gun at all and if you already have the parts for it it makes sense using them.

The Striker is quite good out of the box. If you don't want t learn building a sniper gun then get that.

• Supporters
  • 2 weeks later...
On 09/12/2017 at 7:14 PM, L3wisD said:

I prefer Bodgeups over Novritsch.

Never been a fan of Jet Desertfox.

That guy (bodgeups) teamed against my team at the ucap sandpit one time, and took out our entire team practically really annoyingly good. He pissed me off so much i dedicated my games to finding and shooting him. I found him in a bush and he shot my buddy then i just unloaded on my aug full auto non stop into the bushes and took out him and his friend. He shot at me and hit after he died but i took the hit anyway because i was happy. Another time him and his buddy ambushed me round the back of the site near the lake, as soon as i re spawned i went back searching for him amongst the dense foliage and found him. Then i called for help from 10 other team mates who quickly shot and ended his reign of terror on are team. He is a real sneaky f*cking sniper and he was always where i was heading to go snipe from.

Archived